Chapter 25

I woke up to the ground shaking. Charlie jumped up and started whimpering. I grabbed my dark green catsuit and slipped it on as quick as I could. I ran out of the room and saw the others in the hallway.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"We have no idea." Nat said. "But it doesn't look good."

I looked out the window. The sky was black and snow was falling. I looked down and saw a girl and a boy with blonde hair. They seemed like they were freaking out and I believed they were somehow controlling all this. Water flowed into the city and the ground shook.

"You ready?" Ricky asked, standing next to me.

"Yeah." I looked at him.

His super suit was the same red color as his wings.

"Nice tights." I said, jokingly.

"Shut up." He said, laughing.

We ran out of the elevator and headed towards the two people. One looked about eleven or twelve and the other looked about fifteen or sixteen.

"So what's the plan?" Tony asked, flying out of the tower.

"Tony, Maddy and Ricky, go to the skies. Nat and Thor will stay on the ground with me. Bruce, you're on standby." Steve said.

Clint was still home with his family for Christmas.

Ricky, Tony and I flew up in the air towards the two strangers. I watched Steve, Nat and Thor run towards them. Soon, the two blondes began to run away. I flew towards them and stood in front of the two.

"Don't run. We're here to help you." I said, kindly.

They both stood and looked at me in awe.

"Y-You have them too?" The boy asked.

"You mean wings?" I asked.

He nodded and I smiled. Ricky landed beside me and smiled.

"There are more of you?" The girl asked.

"We're all here to help you." Ricky said, grinning.

"What are your names?" I asked.

"Um, I'm Spencer." The boy began. "And this is my sister, Evelyn."