Chapter 34

"We're close." Ricky said as he flew next to me.

We landed on top of a building. I looked down and saw Lara sending her dark magic everywhere and cackling maniacally. A 15 year old girl was shot back from a blast of magic and flew into the air. Spencer's eyes widened and he flew down and caught her.

We caught up to them and flew next to him. The girl was holding onto Spencer tightly and wouldn't let go.

"Hey, hey shh." Spencer whispered. "Everything will be okay now. I've got you."

The fifteen year old looked up at him. She had dark blue eyes and dark brown hair.

 She had dark blue eyes and dark brown hair

"Th-Thanks for-um saving me." She said, blushing.

"Oh-uh it was nothing." Spencer responded, also blushing.

I looked over at Ricky and raised one eyebrow.

They are so crushing on each other.

Ricky started cracking up and Spencer, Ev and the girl looked at him strangely.

"Well, it was nice meeting you, but we kind of have to save the world right now..." I said, grabbing Ev and Spencer by the arm.

"The name's Cecilia by the way." The girl said to Spencer.

"Well, stay here. I'll be back." Spencer said, winking.

Cecilia giggled and we flew off in the direction of Lara.

"Do you really have to flirt with every girl you meet?" I asked.

"What? Jealous much?" Spencer asked, mockingly.

I rolled my eyes and Ev punched him in the gut.

"Shut up, you idiot." She said, causing Ricky and I to laugh.

I looked around and saw Lara. Anger built up inside me and I nose dived right into her. We fell on the ground and I was on top of her. I held my fist up to punch her, but she held her hands up and used magic to stop me and shoot me backwards. I crashed into a building and groaned in pain.

I stood up and looked at the confused workers in the building.

"There's a... Thing..." I said.

Just then, Lara sent a car into the building, causing the people to panic and run out of the building. Luckily, no one was hurt. Lara began walking towards the building and right when she was behind the car, I used my telekinesis to send the car back. She crashed into a wall and I flew out of the building.