Chapter 21

I know it sounds crazy!
But time doesn't phase me!
Ever since it lost its hold on me!
Hey, hey!
Hung out 'till midnight!
Missed the curfew that's alright!
I'm back to bed and right on time you'll see!
Hey, hey!
Whenever ya need me, I'm right there with you.
Whenever there's somethin' you wanna redo.
The clock is tickin' but not for me!
I'm livin' in a different reality!
Whenever! Whenever, wherever, I'm right there with you!
I'm right there with you!
Hey, hey!
Mwahahaha! For all you Minders(Forever in your Mind fangirls) out there! I am so evil and now I got the song stuck in your lovely heads! You will now have this song stuck in your head for the rest of this chapter!

I woke up the next morning and looked out the window. A huge grin spread across my face and I jumped out of bed and ran to Steve's room. I threw open the door and jumped onto his bed.

"Steve. Steve wake up!" I whisper-yelled as I stared at his back.

"Mmph noooo..." I heard him mumble into his pillow.

"But Steve!" I said, crawling off his bed and kneeling down in front of him. "It's important!"

Steve started poking my face and I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"Trying to find the snooze button." He mumbled.

"Don't make me force you out of bed."

"Maddy, what's so important?" Steve asked, starting to rub his eyes.

"It's-" I began, but was soon interrupted by Tony in a red sweater.

"It's snowing!" Tony exclaimed, jumping up and down a bit.

"I told you it was important." I said as Steve threw himself back in bed.

I looked up at Tony and he nodded. We both crawled into Steve's bed and stared at him. Then I started to giggle and I bounced up and down on my knees in Steve's bed. Tony did the same as we started chanting; "Wake up! Wake up!"

"Stop it!" Steve wined.

Tony and I stopped jumping and chanting.

"Come on, Stevie. Don't you want to go outside?" Tony asked.

"No." Steve answered, flatly.

I crawled out of bed and went on my knees again in front of Steve. I smirked and did something that I knew would make him get out of bed.

"Do you wanna build a snowman?" I sang.

"Maddy-" Steve started.

"Come on let's go and play!"

"Maddy st-"

"I never see you anymore," then Tony joined in, "come out the door. It's like you've gone away!"

Then I sang by myself for the last part.

"We used to be best buddies. And now we're not. I wish you could tell me why!"

"Mads-"

"Do you wanna build a snowman? It doesn't have to be a snowman."

"Okay, fine!" Steve said, finally sitting up.

"Yay!" I said, bouncing up to go change.

This is Maddy's outfit. And, mwahahaha! I got "Do You Wanna Build A Snowman" stuck in your heads! I'm super evil you guys.

I changed quickly and told Ricky that we can practice on powers later tonight. Today, I just wanted to do Christmas things with my friends.

Charlie and I ran towards the elevator when I felt an arm wrap around my waist and pick me up.

"Steve! Put me down. Please! I wanna go outside."

"One, where's your jacket? Two, you didn't have breakfast. And three, Tony told me about some of the plans we have for today. Don't worry, we'll be outside soon." Steve said, putting me back on the ground.

"Fine." I said, following him to the kitchen.

He pulled out the cereal and handed me a box of Lucky Charms. My favoritest(that's a word I use) cereal in the entire world! Yay!

I poured myself a bowl and added milk and walked over to the counter and hopped onto a chair. I started to eat my cereal when Charlie whimpered. I looked down at the wining cavapoo and got off my seat.

"I'm sorry Charlie. I'll get you some food. Come on." I said, walking into the kitchen and getting his food.

He barked happily and started eating his food. I went back to my seat and finished my cereal. After I washed my bowl, I ran towards my bedroom.

"There's no running in the tower!" Steve called out.

"This isn't a school, Steve." I said.

"So?"

"There's not a sign that says I can't run." I objected.

"There shouldn't have to be a sign to keep people from running."

"What if it's a life or death emergency?"

"Is this a life or death emergency?" Steve asked, smirking.

"Yes. If I don't have my coat, I could get frost bite and freeze to death. If I do get my coat, I'll live." I answered, before running into my room.

I grabbed my light blue coat and walked out of the room. Once I got back to the kitchen, I found the others there, waiting in their jackets.

"Are we going now?" I asked, anxiously zipping up my coat.

Natasha chuckled and nodded and I sped towards the elevator. Once the others showed up, we all gathered in the elevator and left the building.

"So, what are the plans for today?" I asked as we walked down the street.

"We're going...... Christmas shopping!" Tony said enthusiastically.

"We are!?" I asked, excitedly.

"Yup! We're gonna find a giant Christmas tree, and then we're going to go shopping for Christmas presents!" Tony said, smiling widely.

We walked to a Christmas tree farm and walked through all the Christmas trees. Pepper and Tony began to fight on which Christmas tree to take home.

"I say we take this one. It's bigger and has more pines and people love that smell at Christmas time." Tony objected.

"But this one is shaped much nicer and looks easier to hang ornaments on." Pepper explained, gesturing to the tree she wanted.

"Guys, why don't we just take both home. One can go in the lobby and the other can be our Christmas tree in the tower. We can decorate them both. That way, it'll be twice as fun." I explained, attempting to compromise their fight.

Tony pointed at me and nodded slightly.

"Why didn't I think of that?" Tony asked.

"If you didn't, I wouldn't have thought of it." I said, grinning.

"This child is going to be a genius." Tony said, grinning.

I laughed.

"So... How are we getting these trees back?" I asked.

"I've got it taken care of. You guys go to Walmart and go Christmas shopping. I'll stay here and wait for JARVIS to bring the car and I'll catch up with you guys." Tony said.

We nodded and walked to the closest Walmart.

***************************
The antidote for the songs that are stuck in your head... Right now... Because of me shall now be given to you(by me) because I'm nice like that. The way to get these songs out of your head is to

'Cause I Can (Captain America fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara