Chapter 17

The Frost Giants came over and stared at us. The one in the front(I assumed as the leader) turned to Loki.

"You need us to destroy puny men like this?" He asked in disgust.

Loki nodded and the leader shrugged and turned back to us.

"This should be easy." He said as he feasted his red eyes on us.

The army moved forward and we prepared to fight them. Clint pulled back his bow and waited for Steve's word. I clenched my jaw as I flew in the air next to Stark.

I'm ready for anything.

"Now!" Steve yelled.

We all split apart into different directions, surrounding the army. One giant swung at me and I dodged their fist. Unfortunately, the giant's fist landed on the Hulks head, making him really angry.

"Uh oh." I said, covering my mouth.

"GRRAAAAH!!!" The Hulk yelled, climbing up on the Frost Giant, smashing his fists onto his back.

The Frost Giant created an icicle in his hand and tried to stab the Hulk with it.

"Oh no you don't!" I muttered, grabbing ahold of the giant's wrist and plunging the icicle into its eye.

The giant screamed in pain and fell. The Hulk climbed onto the giant's head and began smashing it into the ground, causing the icicle to go through the giant's brain, killing him. I flew to the next giant who swatted at me as though I were a fly. Then he laughed.

"How can a little pixie cause so much pain?" He laughed as he questioned me.

"Easy," I began, "like this!" I said, sending both fists into his gut.

He hunched over, groaning and I jumped off his arms, sending a punch to his face. He held his nose in pain and I kicked his knee inward, causing his leg to break. He fell and lay on his back. I on his hand and looked down at his red eyes.

"That's how the Pixie can cause so much pain." I said, jumping up and kicking his hand so that it hit his nose, causing him to cry out in pain.

I flew off into the direction of another giant that Natasha was fighting.

"Need a hand?" I asked.

"Could ya get me on his shoulder?" Nat asked.

"No problem."

I grabbed both of her hands and flew up to the giant's shoulder.

"Thanks!" She said.

The giant turned to look at her and I kicked him in the eye.

"Nice one."

"Thanks." I said.

Suddenly, Thor's hammer hit Steve's shield and sent a shock wave that sent 5 giants that were close by fall to the ground. Clint came over and helped Natasha fight off the giant she was on. I looked up to see Tony flying overhead, shooting the giants in rows. I flew towards Steve and stood at his side.

"So what's the sitch?(yes I watched Kim Possible which is why it took me SO long to update! So sorry!)" I asked.

"Well, we've got more giants coming, so I'm gonna need you and Tony to try and bottleneck the giants. We'll need Clint on that rooftop over there. I'll need to be on the ground with Natasha and I'll have Thor look for his brother and Hulk can go after all the giants he wants." Steve said.

"Isn't that a little too familiar? Loki would probably know what we will be doing." Thor said.

"Yeah, maybe we should try a different approach for this one..." I told Steve, earning a questioning look from him. "I'm just saying."

"Okay, how about, Thor, since you know more about the giants, you stay down here with me. Maddy, you and Natasha look for Loki. Tony, Clint and Hulk stay here and help us fight." Steve decided.

"No problem. I'll go get Nat." I said, flying up towards the Frost Giant Natasha was fighting.

"Nat! We've got to go find Loki!" I called down at her.

She jumped down from the giant and shot him a few more times before he fell to the ground in pain. I landed on the ground and ran beside Natasha.

"So, where's the last place you saw him?" I asked.

"Last I saw him, he was running back to the White House."

We ran inside the White House and found a piece of Loki's clothing that must have fallen off after he and Thor had started fighting. Nat and I heard something coming down the hallway. I flew silently down the hallway with Natasha behind me, gun out, watching for any H.Y.D.R.A. men. I peeked around the corner and saw Loki and Marx talking to someone, but I couldn't see who it was.

"What do you mean you don't want to be a part of H.Y.D.R.A. anymore?!" Marx yelled.

A knot formed in my stomach as I realized who he was talking to.

"What we are doing is wrong. Don't you see that?" Ricky asked.

"Son, what we do gives us power and control. You must want that. Every man wants that."

"But-"

"You will be given great power," Loki began, "you will go to the ceremony and you will be given the power of the gods. H.Y.D.R.A. will finally rise to power and be the greatest society the world has seen, with me as your king."

"But there is no king! And I don't want to be a part of H.Y.D.R.A. anymore if all we do is ruin people's lives." Ricky stated.

"There's only one way out of H.Y.D.R.A." Marx said, holding up a gun.

Dang it, Ricky!

"Natasha, I'm going in now." I said.

I flew around the corner and grabbed Ricky while Natasha shot Marx and fought Loki.

"Maddy! What are y-"

"Shut up and thank me later. Right now I've got to stop Loki." I said, putting him back on the ground.

"How did-"

"I'll explain later. Just stay!" I said, flying back to Natasha.