Chapter 27

That was an interesting morning. With an interesting person. After Ev left, Ricky and I went to go clean up the mess that she left. I picked up the bowl and rinsed it off in the sink while Ricky started mopping up the cereal and milk. I put Charlie on the ground and helped Ricky mop up the floor.

"Thanks." He said, smiling at me.

"No problem." I responded.

Just then, Steve walked in. He looked down at the mess.

"What happened in here?" He asked.

"Ev wanted breakfast." I answered.

Steve nodded and went to the fridge for food.

"By the way, thanks for the blanket last night." Ricky said, smirking slightly.

"How'd you know it was me?" Steve asked.

"Telepathy."

I smiled as I looked up at Ricky's green eyes. We stood up and threw away the paper towels. I went through the fridge and grabbed myself some Lucky Charms.

"So," Ricky said, intertwining his fingers with mine, "what do you want to do today?"

"Um, I don't know. What do you want to do?" I asked.

"Anything you want to do." He replied, smirking.

I laughed and started eating my breakfast.

"We found out more about Evelyn and Spencer. I've decided that they will be staying."

Ricky and I looked at each other.

I'll make sure he doesn't touch you. Ricky said in my mind.

Dang, telepathy's cool. I smiled at Ricky and he smirked.

Thanks.

I inwardly laughed at my Rickyroo and looked back at Steve.

"So since they're staying, they will have to share rooms. Spencer will be in your room, Ricky and Evelyn will be in your room, Maddy." He said, looking at both of us.

"Okay." I said.

"So you'll need to help them move in. Tony has some things coming in for them today." Steve said as he walked out of the kitchen.

"Well," I said once he was gone, "I guess we know what we are doing today now."

"Hey, how about this," Ricky said, taking both of my hands, "when we are done helping them move in, tonight I'll take you out to dinner and a movie."

"Will the dinner be pizza?" I asked.

"Yes, yes it will."

I grinned widely. I love pizza.

"Do you still want to see "Alice Through the Looking Glass"?" Ricky asked.

"Yes!" I squealed.

I've been waiting for this movie forever!

"The stuff is here you guys. I'll help you by taking the things upstairs and making the beds and desks and dressers." Steve said, popping his head in.

"Okay." Ricky and I said.

Once Steve left I turned to Ricky and hugged him.

"Thanks Ricky." I said, smiling.

I felt him rest his chin on my shoulder and wrap his arms around my waist.

"You're welcome." He said.

I could hear the smile in his voice.

"Come on. Let's go help the others." I said, pulling away.

'Cause I Can (Captain America fanfic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara