intro 1.

Edit 3/8/17: I wrote this fanfic when I was cringey, beware.

-

Kayla's POV:

I'm Kayla, Kayla Edgreen. My all-time bestfriend is Lindsey, Lindsey Kaner. We've been bestfriends since like forever. We've stuck by eachother.

We were relaxing one day where she found this app called vine. It was an app where you make 6 second videos just to post them to the public. In my oppinion, I thought that was stupid. As for Lindsey, she just went on to download the app.

I didn't think much of it until months later she became a huge fangirl. I don't know what she would fangirl about but whenever we would hangout, we can never go a conversation without her saying something like Matthew Dallas or Carter Grier.

Basicly strangers into our convos. It gets annoying sometimes, but you gotta love her.

We were late night facetiming eachother like any other friday untill she screams through the speakers.

"Damn! I think you broke my earphones, chillax Liz." I say, laughing a bit after her eye-roll at me. Her face expression goes back into pure excitment.

"Omg Kayla! I just scored us two vip tickets to Magcon!" Lindsey practically squeals.

"What's Magcon?"

Her expression goes blank. It went from shocked to disbelief in a matter of seconds.

"Are you serious?!" She says, appearently holding in her screams.

"Am I supposed to know Him? Or her?" I say, more confused then ever.

She just stares, literally shocked at me. Her head on the side, laying on her pillow. Eyes wide, making herself look like she was being mentally face palmed or something.

"YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT MAGCON IS?" She says loudly, showing her fan girl side.

I simply shake my head no as she starts blabbering about it. I lay there, listening to complete bordem as stranger's names come out of her mouth...