Chap 24.

Kayla's POV:

I've stayed in that position and moved up to my bed. I went under the covers, not wanting to speak with anybody.

"KAY OMG! NO NO NO NO!" I hear Lindsey burst through the door.

"KAYLA, MATT WAS A JERK ANYWAYS, HE DOESN'T DESERVE YOU! I'LL BEAT HIM UP"

"No Lindsey. If Matt wants to be with Hailey, then let him be." I quietly said.

"But Kay, you loved him. Love at first sight remember. You had googley eyes for him since the beggining." Lindsey says at she sits on the edge of the bed.

"I fell to hard Liz." I said quietly, my voice nearly croaking.

"No one understands how crushed I am to know the person I had feelings for was taken."

"Kay, I didn't mean to-" I cut Lindsey off.

"Its ok. I just want to be alone." I say as Lindsey pats me back.

"I'm sorry." Lindsey says before leaving. I hear the doors close before I went bacj under the covers.

I wanted to dig up a hole, crawl in, and just die. I probably look stupid for having a crush on Matt.

I honestly had no Idea how to react in this suituatuon. All my emotions were thriwn in a pot and mixed all together.

One side wanted to cry my heart out until I dehydrate. The other side of me wants to punch Matt in the face.

Soon enough, I fell into a deep sleep of my pure sadness.

A/N: Chapter a bit sloppy and sucky. I'll try to make them better.