Chap 6.

Kayla's Pov:

"Last name?" The front lady asked with a smile.

"Kaner."

"Great. Your room 469, enjoy your stay ladies." She says as she hands us both the key card.

We thank her as a bell boy puts our lugguages on those gold, pushy thingys with wheels under them.

She was still jumpy so I had to catch up with her while we headed to our room. She was literally skipping through the hallways. Like dang, its probably 10:00pm.

I just decide to skip with her. She notices as she lets out giggle or too as I laugh a little with her. We probably look like grown up weirdos acting like were five.

"I think I might have more fun in these hallways then I am in Magcon." Lindsey says as she does a weirdo skip move.

"Doubt it. You're probably gonna scream so loud and make my ears bleed when you'll see Camera Shmallas." I say as I try to copy her moves.

She laughs as we continue our skips. We end up laughing together once we found each other doing the running man to our room.

"Stop here! I see room 469" Lindsey says as she stops and starts walking like a normal person again.

"Sir yes sir!" I say, stopping aswell.

She gets out her key card from her pocket as I wait for her to open. Then boom! The door swings open by Liz as we burst through and jump on the two, king sized beds.
I laugh at Liz once I see her face plant onto the pillow.

"Your bags ladies." The bell boy says, interrupting our laughters. He gives us our bags as we just plop onto the bed, getting ready for the amazing 11 hours of sleep ahead of us.