Chap 13.

Kayla's POV:

"WAIT!" Lindsey yells over to music as she tries to calm herself down.

"Who let you in?" She asks being as calm as possible. But as her bestfriend, I can tell she is about to explode her head off from happiness.

"Matt." I respond.

"As in that Matt?" She asks pointing behind me. I turn around to see Matt smiling. I wave at him and give him a smile back. I take a quick glance at Lindsey before responding.

"Yes, this Matt." I say while grabbing Matt and pushing him infront of Lindsey. I went to the side of Matt, as I still had my hands on his shoulders.

"Matt, meet my friend Lindsey. Liz meet-" I was cut off by Lindsey.

"MATT! Mathew Espinosa! Sorry, big fan." She says as she tries a second attempt on calming herself down.

"Nice to meet you Lindsey." Matt says as he puts his hand out for Lindsey to shake.

"Oh my gurd. Is this even real? I'm shaking THE Matthew Lee Espinosa's hand right now." Lindsey blurts out as Matt responds in a chuckle.

"Wait, do you guys know eachother?" She asks.

"Oh, no. We barely met yesterday." Matt said as he casually swings his arms over my shoulder.

"Yeah. We met at the hotel hall while he was chasing his friend." I clarify. Lindsey nods as we start having a small conversation together not complaining at all that his arm was over me. It was quite comforting from his cute smiles.

"Hey, I got to go soon. Mind if I have your guys' number so we can hangout again?" Matt says.

"Yeah sure." I say while Matt exchanges numbers with the both of us.

We then wave eachother goodbye as Matt heads back to his group of friends.

"Omg Kay! Is this even real? Is this day even real? Am I even real? Am I dreaming? Ahh! I hope I'm not dreaming. What if I am!?" I cut her ongoing randomness by laughing a bit.

"This is real Liz." I say as I grab her out of La La Land.