Chap 16.

Kayla's POV:

I stayed in my postion on the bed, still looking dumb-founded. This weird, tickleish feeling kept going through me as I shivered at the thought of me liking Matt.

Do I? I kept asking myself that question for a while now. I felt my cheeks turn a light pink as an image of Matt's cute smile appeared in my mind. Ohh gawsh, he's cute.

"Kay, what are you doin? Your just smiling in bed." Lindsey asks while showing me a confused expression.

"Hehehe, nothin." I say as I sit up and pull myself together.

"Ok then." She says, rolling her eyes as she grabs her shoes.

I kind've zone out of reality and focused on the hard thoughts in my head. One question in my thought stood out the most. Do I like Matt?

My body felt shivery as I became more cautious. My first response from this was to turn my head. I felt my cheeks turn pink as I stood straight and up, looking for something in particular.

"Kay? Kay?! Kayla! KAYLA!" Lindsey yells as I snap back into real life.

"Huh? Uh- yeah?" I say, trying to play cool. My cheeks went to the regular shade they were as my body calmed down a bit.

"What happened to you?" Lindsey askes, as she points out what happened moments ago.

"Uh... nothing. Nothing happened."

"Then why did you act all excited when I said, 'Are you ready to hang with Matt'?"

I look down as I play with the braceletts on my wrist. I feel my brain mentally face palming its self.

"You have a crush on Matt, don't you?" Lindsey says more of a tease intead of a question.

"W-what? No way. Matt? Really? Pfft." I say as I look up, biting my tongue, hoping she bought it.

"Yeah. Sure you don't Kay." She says as she ties her other shoe with a smirk.