Chap 4.

Kayla's POV:

I woke up the next day to the sound of my phone practically blowing up! I grab my phone quickly as they I saw texts filling up the screen. Who, you may ask? Well, its the lovely Liz Kaner!

I sarcasticly say to myself as I text back. Once I did that, I hurriedly got a face tine request from Lindsey.

I answered it just to see her jumping up and down, all excited. I then remember today we had to go to the airport for Magcon, a show of strangers I'm going to see with my bestfriend.

"MAGCON.MAGCON.MAGCON.MAGCON"

"Woooahhh, cill down a bit Liz. You're gonna loose all your energry for the show"

"BUT NASH GRIER IS GOING TO BE THERE TOMARROW! THE FRIKEN NASH GRIER HIMSELF!"

I playfully roll my eyes as she jokes around and sticks her tounge out at me. We end up laughing from our weird antics we do together.

"Okay seriously though, we need to head to the airport soon. I'll pick you up." She says as she carrys her bags outside.

"Kk, see you then byeeeeee!" I say as I put up a peace sign.

And like that I ended the call. I quickly changed into more of a decent outfitt. Not that decent, but decent.

I grabbed all my bags and stuff outside as I wait for Liz. She doesn't live that far from me so she shoould be here soon.

I'm not really excited to go to Magcon, but its for Liz. She wanted me to go and so I did. We're bestfriends. Its kinda like how I dragged her into seeing coachella with me when she said she hated those kind of concerts.

I was put out of my thoughts when I heard Lindsey's voice.

"Leggo to Magcon!" She says through the taxi window. I laugh a little as I put my bags in the back, next to her's. I get in the taxi as we await for the drive to the airport.