Chap 20.

At the pool

Matt's POV:

"Dude! Just date her already! Its obvious you like her. You even swung your arm over her shoulder when you guys first met. Did you not see the butterfiles in her stomach?!"" Cameron says as jumps into the pool with Nash.

"But.. I don't know." I say, trying to think my head straight.

"What do you mean you don't know?" Aaron says as he walks into the pool. I follow him as I scratch the back of my neck. I barely met Kayla, but she's so pretty.

She's fun to be around with. Ever since we met at Magcon, I wanted to know more about her. She was one of the few girls I've met that didn't know who I was. It was nice having a girl not scream out 'OMG MATCHU! MARRY ME!' whenever they see me.

"Oh hey! You guys made it!" Shawn says, making my head turn directly where he was speaking too. It was Kayla and Lindsey.

"Kayla, You made it!" I say, without thinking. Shawn just said that! Gosh Matt, sound more professional.

"Take a dip guys, water's great." Nash calls out to them.

"Where's the other guys?" Lindsey asks, while taking her sunglasses off her head.

"Oh, Aaron and Carter didn't want to go and the Jacks said they were too tired." Shawn responded as I looked back at the water.

There were a few seconds of silence before Taylor starts nudging me in the arm. I turn around at him annoyed but his expression told me somethig different.

"What?" I ask.

"When I say you're missing out, I mean, you are missing out." Taylor responds before pointing to the girls.

I turn my head to see Lindsey and Kayla were just in their two piece and had thrown their towel on the the chair next to them.

"Woah" I breathed out as my eyes were locked on Kayla, as she left my jaw hanging. Stop thinking Matt, remember, you have a girlfriend.