Chap 14.

The Next Day

Kayla's POV:

I woke up to the sound of nothing. Its the best thing to wake up to. Atleast this morning, I felt as if I actually had enough sleep last night.

I got out of bed and got dressed. I noticed Lindsey was still asleep so I just went on my phone. As I was scrolling through twitter, a nonification popped up. I checked it to see two text messages from Matt.

M: "Good morning! :)"

M: "Hey! Wanna hang with the guys and I? You can invite Lindsey too."

K: "Yeah sure! What time?"

M: "Finally u woke up. How about at 11? Meet us at room 490."

K: "K, see you then."

Just like that I closed my phone as I went to go wake up Lindsey. It's 10:30am right now so we have 30 minutes to gey ready.

"Liz wake up." I say in her ear.

"Liz! Wake up!" I say a little louder. Nothing. She is still sleeping peacefully.

"Okay...LIZ WAKE YOUR BOOTY-BUTT UP!" I yell as she jumps up. She looks at me, totally p.o. I laugh as she nudges me.

"Yeah yeah, whatever Kay." She says rolling her eyes playfully at me.

"Haha. Go get ready, we're gonna hangout with Matt and his friends." Once I said that, she quickly gets up and heads for the shower.

As she hogs the bathroom, I decide to fix my hair up real quick. I steal her hand mirrow from her bag as I sit on the bed, fixinf my hair.

I out on my regular routine as I place the mirror back in Lindsey's bag. As I was putting away some of mu stuff in my bag, I hear a knock on our door.