Chap 18.

Kayla's POV:

As Lindsey and I were walking back to our room, I had a little knot in my stomach.

"Kay, are you alright? You seem tense." Lindsey conernly asks me.

"Ya. I-uh, I'm fine." I say, clearing my throat.

"You sure? Tell me what's wrong." Lindsey says as we stop walking.

"Uh..ok fine. So you know how Matt said he already has a girlfriend?" I say as Lindsey nods her head.

"Yah. Uh, do you think it's true?" Lindsey becomes wide-eyed for a seconed before responding.

"Not at all! You have a crush on Matt and Matt is head over heals for you. Did you see the way he blushed when Taylor said you were his girlfriend? And the way he stuttered when he had one, he's lying. No need to be nervous Kay." Lindsey says, reasuring me that everything is fine.

"Oh, ok. Thanks Liz." I say while giving her a half smile.

"Good. Now lets go find the perfect bikini for you to show off Matt!" Lindsey says as she starts dragging me to our room. I was unsure at first but Lindsey insisted.

We arrived at our hotel room as Lindsey quickly swipes her key card. She thrusts through the door as I watch her dive for our bags.

I laugh a little when I see her almost loosing her balance as she laughs it off too. She just went back to look for all the bikinis in her bag.

"Lindsey, why can't I just use my own?" I ask with a chuckle.

"Haha Kayla, are you joking? We're going to the beach with THE Magcon Boys. You can't just have wear a regular bikini, you have to wear THE bikini." Lindsey says with her own nonsense.

"Okayy.." I say unsurley. What is 'the bikini' even supposed to mean?

"Hmm, how about his one for you?" Lindsey says while holding up a two piece that I automatically fell inlove with.