Chap 15.

Kayla's POV:

Once I heard the knock, I got up slowly. Did we order room service? Uh..no, doubt it. I was confused on who that can be.

I turned the doorknob. I slowly opened the door. I saw nobody outside. Hmm. Probably someone doing the old ding dong ditch prank. As I was about to close the door, I see a guy come out from the right side of the hall.

"Oh its you!" The guy says. He had brown hair and a really sharp jawline.

"Me? What?" I ask.

"You're the girl Matt likes." He clarifys.

"Yeah, you're that girl Matt was stalking last night." Another guy said as he popped out of no where. He had blonde hair and seemed open minded.

"Me? That can't be. We barely met." I say.

"Wait, aren't you Kayla?" The guy with brown hair says.

"Yeah..." I respond a little unsre for some reason.

"Then yeah, you're the girl. I'm Jack. Jack Gilinsky." He says.

"And I'm Jack too, but you can call me Johnson" Johnson says.

"Wait, you have the same names? And you know Matt?" I asked.

"Yes, and yes." Johnson says. I laugh a bit from his straight forward answer.

"Oh ok. Anyways nice meeting you guys. See you soon."

"You too. Sorry for ding dong ditching Matt's girlfriend. Bye!" Jack G says as I close the door.

I sit back on the edge of my bed knowing Matt likes me. I felt a little weird, tingling sensation in me. I then found myself smiling at this situation. Well, this is a feeling I never experienced.

I shrug it off as I polp onto my bed, looking at the ceiling. Do I like Matt? Uhhh. Probably.... Naahh. We barely met.