Chap 11.

During Magcon

Lindsey's POV:

Kayla and I are in line to meet Nash! Omg! I'm so excited. I look over to Kayla just to see her playing color switch. I give a small giggle as I she her reaction to losing.

I look away as I can't wait to meet Nash! I turn my head to see a bandana go flying. Wait, is that Taylor? Taylor Caniff! AHH!

"Kay! Save my spot, I think I saw Taylor Caniff!" I say quickly as I sprint to where I saw the bandana.

Kayla's POV:

"Tay- what?" I say already too late as I watch her run and disappear from my sight. I just let out a sigh as I save her spot. Moments later, my phone dies. Ergg. I used it during the whole show.

The line keeps on getting short and shorter as I start to slowly see that guy. I think his name is Bash. Cash? Lash? Smash? Nash? Nash! The guy is Nash.

"Next!" I bodygaurd says.

I wait for the next girl to go up to Nash, as I see no one go up. Realization hit me when I was the girl next.

"Er, uh. Sorry." I politely excuse myself to go find Lindsey. I go out of the line as that Nash guy looks at me with an odd look.

I start searching around the building. I just want to clarify, its not easy finding one particular girl in a building filled with...girls!

Its the seconed time searching in the meet and greet lines, until I remembered we had vip tickets. She must be in the vip section!

I see some girls having the same lanyard Lindsey had in her hands so I follow them, as I was walking behind them I felt a huge thump stop me.

"Pass?" The huge bodyguard says.

Pass? Uh-oh.