Chap 9.

Kayla's POV:

I woke up to a pillow being smacked against my face. I fastly stood up just to see Lindsey laughing her butt out.

"Ha ha, very funny." I said as I threw the pillow back at her.

"We gotta get ready for Magcon!" She says, being her squealy self again. I groan as I lay back down.

"Magcon, forgot." I said all whiney.

"Kay please. I promise you'll have fun." She says reasuring me.

"Okay fine. Only for you Liz." I say as I get out of bed.

I brushed my hair and teeth. Lindsey called showering first so I had to wait. I just decided to go downstairs for breakfeast.

As I was walking to the breakfeast area. I heard some laughters coming from there. I walked inside to be surprised by a bunch of guys messing around with their food.

"Woah." I said under my breath. I just went to grab a small yogurt cup on the side of the table. I honestly wasn't that hungry. As I was grabbing a spoon, I was greeted by the guy I met earlier at 1.

"Hey, its you again." I say to the guy.

"Oh yeah! Thanks by the way."

"No problem. Kayla, you are?" Once I said that, he looked a little shocked at first before he finally responded.

"I'm Carter." He says while grabbing some napkins next to me.

"Well, it's nice meeting you Carter. See you around."

"You too." He said as we exchanged waves.

I headed back to my room, finishing my yogurt on the way. I went back inside to find Lindsey already finished showering.

"Finally, you're back. Where were you?" She asked, while applying some make up on.

"Oh, I grabbed a quick breakfeast and talked to this guy named Carter."

For some reason, once I said Carter, she froze.