Chap 3.

Kayla's POV:

"P-pack?! What? Why?!" I say. I'm so confised at this point. She blaintley rolls her eyes in a duhh tone.

"Magcon...durr" Lindsey says as she goes back to trying to pack my clothes.

"Wait, why do we have to pack. I thought it was a concert."

"Omg kay, you have so much to learn" she says as she pats my back like a 4 year old.

She keeps hauling some of my stuff out of my closet so I just decide to get some lugguages. I don't want her to take all my clothes out for no reason.

A few moments later, I found myself packing for Magcon as Lindsey helps me. She got mad at me the first few times when I tried bringing like five pairs of sweatpants. She insited to help me so I just ask for her tips.

"Uhh, How about this outfitt?" I say as I lay out the clothes infront of her.

"Hmmm, try it with this shirt." She says as she throws me a flowy, babyblue blouse.

"Ooh! And this cardigan!" She says as a thin, gray cardigan flys infront of me.

I was impressed on how good my outfitt looked.

"Damn Liz, you're good at fashion." I say as she giggles up a thank you.

We start packing more outfitts with the same routine as that. I hold up and outfitt. She adds something to it. Then Bam! A perfect outfitt!

Soon enough, we were finally finished packing all my stuff. We stand there in accomplishment untill I remember something.

"Wait, what about your stuff?" I asked hurridly since she told me this "show" in a few days.

"Kay, no worries. I packed a long time ago."

"So is that why your still in pj's?" I laugh.

She rolls her eyes as we take on the rest of the day.