Chap 7.

Kayla's POV:

I woke up at like 1 am, as I kept on shifting around my bed. It was kinda uncomfortable with all these support pillows and thick covers.

I got out of covers to get some stretching. I left my fuzzy socks on, under my gray sweatpants. I was wearing an old shirt that was meant for sleeping.

The bleach stain on the back literally says 'only for sleep'. Who would even buy real pajamas? Old clothes are good enough to sleep in. Well, thats just my logic.

I headed outside, into the hall. I was craving a late night snack, well in my case, an early morning snack.

I went downstairs into the lobby, trying to find a vending machine somewhere. But I couldn't find any. Then again, what fancy hotel would own a dinky vending machine?

I was awfully tired so I just decide to go back to my room, and try to fall back asleep. As I was walking in the hallway, a guy comes running pass me. He looked like as he was laughing or something.

I stop my tracks to see his snapback he was wearing, fell onto the ground. He kept running the oppostie hallway as I pick up his hat.

As I was about to call him, another guy comes, chasing him. I scrunch my eyebrows as the guy chasing him has dirty blonde hair. As he passed me, I saw his arms were up against his chest, like in a playful dinosaur way.

I still had ahold of this guy's hat. I turn to see they were tackling eachother. I laugh at their horseplay. I went to them to give the guy's hat back.

"Hi, um. Is this yours?" I say while holding out his snapback as they froze on what they were doing.

I noticed that they were wearing vans and had matching khaki pants at 1am.