Chap 10.

Kayla's POV:

"Wait...WHO?!" She says, all shocked for some reason. Gosh, all these shocked expressions I've seen.

"Uh, Carter."

"WHAT'S HIS LAST NAME?"

"I don't know, I only know his first name. Gosh." I simply say.

"OK, ok. What does he look like?!!" Lindsey says, more intreged than ever.

"Uh, he wears a snapback. Wears vans and the kahki pants. Err uh-"

"Is he Asian!?" Lindsey randomly says.

"Liz, thats rude. But he did look Asian."

"AHAHAHAHHHHHH! YOU JUST MET CARTER REYNOLDS!" She screams out.

I look at her with a weird look. Why is she so happy? He's a random strange- Ohhh..

"Wait, he's a Modge Podge boy?"

"Its Magcon, and YES!" Lindsey says all squealy.

As she keeps on blabbering about this, I just went to take a shower. I honestly have no idea what she's talking. Its something about where we'll meet them or something and Nash Grier will fall in love with her and stuff.

I got out of the shower to get dressed in the outfitt I was gonna wear to Magcon. It was high wasted jean shorts, topped with a purple ombrè tanktop.

I also wore my converse to go with the flowy black cardigan I am going to wear with the outfitt.

I walk out the bathroom to see Lindsey already waiting for me. I glanced at her outfitt, as I noticed her shirt saying 'nashty'.

"Uhh Liz, I think your shirt has typo." I say, giggling a bit, still looking at her shirt. She looks down, examining her shirt as she rolls her eyes and laughs.

"Its not a typo Kay. Its 'nashty' for Nash Grier."

"Yeah sure, still sounds like an excuse to wear that shirt out in public." I say as she playfully scoffs. We then head outside to go to Magon as she still blabbers about how I 'met' Carter.