Chap 12.

Kayla's POV:

"P-pass?" I say, a little uneasy. I had a huge lump in my throat.

"No pass, you can't go in." The bodygaurd says as he pushes me back.

"But you don't understand! My friend is in there and I just need to go get her-" I was cut off by the rude bodyguard.

"I already told you. No pass, no entrance." He says more sternly.

"But I do have my pass! My friend has my lanyard and she's in there!" I say.

"Ahem Miss. If you keep this up, we're going to have to esocort you. A rule is a rul-" He was interupted by a fimiliar voice.

"Just let her through." The voice said. I turn around to see the blonde guy that was chasing Carter the other night.

"If you insist Mr. Espinosa." The bodygaurd says as he grabs the red velvet rope, making space for me to go through the vip section.

"Thanks." I thank the guy.

"Your welcome. I'm Matt, and thanks for bringing my frind his snapback." Matt says with a bright smile. It was so adorable

"No problem. I'm Kayla. I'll see you around." I say with a smile aswell.

I then go look for Lindsey. My eyes scan the room until I spot her hair. My eyes lock her down as I head towards her.

"Liz!" I call out.

She turns around to see who called her. Her eyes meets meand she jumps a little before going up to me.

"Kay! Sorry I ran off. I thought I saw Taylor Caniff run somewhere here." Lindsey says.

"Well you owe me. You had my pass all along!" I say, pointing at my lanyard in her bag.

"OH! I forgot to give it too you! Shoot! Wait, how'd you get in here."

"A guy named Matt." Once I said starts being all jumpy. Okay...then...