Chap 25.

Kayla's POV:

"Kayla wake up, I got you some breakfeast in bed." I hear Lindsey say as I sit up, barely awake.

"Thanks Liz." I say as she hands me a small bowl of oatmeal and fresh berries.

"Hope your feeling better, we're all going to go to the park for a photoshoot." Lindsey says.

"I don't want to go." I respond like a stubborn kid.

"But Bryant invited us to help him with the project." Lindsey says, trying to convince me into coming.

"Is Matt and His girlfriend gonna be there?" I ask.

Lindsey's POV:

"No." I lie. I knew if I said yes, ofcourse she won't come. She's to scared to face Matt and Hailey.

"Now can you get ready?" I pleadingly ask.

"Finee." Kayla says as I watch her put her small bowl of oatmeal to the side. She starts getting up to go to the shower.

"I'll wait for you outside." I say right before she heads in. I go outside to the hall to see Taylor, Cameron, Nash, and Matt in the distance.

"How come you didn't tell us you had a girlfriend?!" Taylor asks Matt, kind've annoyed. I found this conversation a bit too personal and decided to ease drop.

I took a step back and tried hiding as much as I can with my body against the door.

"I did!" Matt says back.

"Bro, if you did, we wouldn't have shipped you guys hard." Cameron blurts out.

"Do you not remember? I told you guys while we were playing video games!" Matt says back.

"Dude, video games and conversations don't go together. And how come we never heard of her?" Nash says.

"Ya! We haven't seen Kayla all day. She's probably pissed at you." Taylor says as I push my body against the wall even more.

"I just.. I can't-" Cameron cuts Matt off from his statement.

"You just can't what? You just can't tell your girlfriend you like Kayla as well?!" Cameron says loudly. I had to break this, there was so much tension in the air.

I walked closer to them, casually, like I didn't here a thing.

"Hey guys." I say as they seemed to drop their thoughts from the conversation.