Chap 22.

Hours Later

Kayla's POV:

I've been spending time with Matt in the pool lately. My fingers began to look pruney so I decided it was time for me to get out.

"Hey Matt, I think I'm gonna head to the rooms now. My fingers look like raisins." I say as I walking up the stairs of the pool.

"Ok okay, mind if I came?" Matt asks.

"Sure, lets head to my room." I suggest as we went to get our towels. Once I was done drying myself with the soft hotel towels, I slipped on my bikini cover and waited for Matt.

I felt a brush of air besides me as I turn around to see Matt, gesturing his hand to the door. I smile as we both walked together, side by side.

"Oooh look! Love birds are going in the rooms!" Taylor shouts out before we went inside, ignoring their silly and imature minds.

"Don't mind him, Taylor just being Taylor." Matt chuckles.

"Its okay, I didn't mind a thing." I say as I saw his cheeks turn pink. As he was about to look at me, I looked at the ground smiling. Where are all these emotions coming from?

We just continued our walk to my room. We had a short conversation about our bakgrounds before I spotted my room.

"I'll be right back, I need to change real quick." I say as Matt nods. I slid the keycard and closed the door to change inside.

Matt's POV:

Since Kayla was changing, I decided to go back to my room and quickly put on a shirt. I didn't want to be shirtless the whole time we were going to be in her room.

I went walking back to Kayla's room as I saw a person in the hallway I didn't think I'd ever see today... or even on this tour.