Chap 2.

Kayla's POV:

I woke up to see my phone in the same position it was before. Must've died of bordem. I grab my phone to just see that we chatted for 3 hours! Well, Lindsey was the one who mostly talked.

I lunged myself up as I look around my room. My same old messy room. I get out of under the covers and slowly linger into the bathroom. I felt so tired, I stayed up so late listening to stuff that isn't my interest.

I pull myself together as I start a warm shower. I go back into my room to get some decent looking clothes. I honestly wasn't a fashion type. I could care less on what people thought of my outfitt.

I took a nice long shower. I didn't feel like doing anything today, I just wanted to stay in bed and doing absolute nothing. I could even maybe check out what this Modge Podge is.

I quickly get dressed and head to my room like always. I pick up my phone from my deck just to see bursting messages from Lindsey. I eyeball the messages before getting a face time request from her. I answer as I sit up in bed

"Gosh Liz! What is it?!"

"No time to explain. I'm coming to your house in 0.2 seconds!"

And with that she ends the call. She left me with a confused expression on my face as I head to the door.

She couldn't possibly come here in 0.2 second- DING DONG My door bell rings. Uh, ok then. I answer the door as I see Linsdey all jumpy.

"We need to pack!"