Plans To Go See Mark

(Y/N)'s POV

   My last class in college had finally ended, and i got in my car and drove home. I can't wait to see all the tweets and comments about my last video i uploaded last night. I played minecraft with my older brother, who was drunk because it was supposed to be drunk minecraft. But i didn't drink, because that's not what i do. Nobody can get me to drink beer, or wine or anything. I refuse every time. And its for a reason that not even my brother knows.

   Anyway, we were playing minecraft, and we were having a building competition. Like always, i won. But being the stubborn and greedy person he is, he blew my building up, and said that i couldn't have won because i didn't build anything. We got a good laugh, and i flipped him off, and said bye to the viewers.

   I can only imagine how many comments i have now. But thank god i don't get many hate comments. But when i do, i usually gather them all up, and make a' hate comments' video, and react to them. I haven't done that in a while though, so i was planning on doing one today and upload it.

   "Damn you traffic, get a move on!" i yelled. The traffic was ridiculous today. I couldn't help but wonder why. But after about 20 minutes, i finally made it back to my house. I got out of the car, unlocked the door, and walked in. I put my bags on the couch, picked up my laptop that was plugged in on the small table beside the couch, and plopped down on the couch. I opened my laptop, and logged in to my youtube channel, and found an explosion of comments. I started to read a few.

Beautifulvampiregirl: Wow your brothers a jerk. You worked so hard on that beautiful house!

Ihearttwixter: hahahaha! Your brother is such and ass but that was fuckin hilarious!😂

Twixlover: haha best drunk minecraft video ever!

   I smiled at each of them, and continued to read more of them. Eventually i found a hate comment.

Dragonballz: you fuckin deserve that twix! Your a fuckin idiot i dont know why anyone cares to watch your shit videos. Die in a hole!

   I literally laughed at this comment. The only reason why, is because of his name. Dragonballz. I didn't know if he meant it to be dragonball Z, or just plain old dragonballz. But i still laughed. Great! One more hate comment to add to tonight's video.

   Then i heard my phone buzz. I unlocked my phone, and checked my messages. My friend Izzy had texted me.

Izzie : hey bestie! Saw ur video from last night, and i litterally couldnt breathe cuz i was laughing so hard! Lol

Da Twixta : lol glad you liked it. Hey, do u wanna be in the video im making tonight?

Izzy : heck ya! Whats the topic?

Da Twixta : hate comment reactions

Izzy : oh well ya i'll join ya with that! No problem. And if you start to cry i will be there to make you feel better☺

Da Twixta : izz u know i dont cry over stuff like that

Izzy : i know i just wanted to see what ud say

Da Twixta : and u now know. So be here around 6 and we will get started

Izzy : kk

   I smiled when she replied with a kk. It reminded me of cat from Sam and cat. I looked at the time, and it read 5:04. Perfect. Just enough time to make dinner, before Izzy gets here. I was about to get up when i heard a ding from my laptop. I looked on the screen, and saw that there was a new comment on it. i pulled it up, and it was a comment from Markiplier! i literally about lost my mind.

Markiplier : hahaha your brother is hilarious. Your minecraft videos remind me alot of the ones me bob and wade used to do. And nice job on the house you built!