Home...?

Y/N's POV

Its been a week since i got back from L.A. and let me tell ya, it wasn't a good week. I haven't been myself at all, and no madder how much i tried to hide it, my fans can somehow tell I'm upset. I've been sticking to playing happy wheels, because it seems to be the one game that made me feel better at the moment.

All i ever thought about was my Aunt, and Mark. I miss them both too much. Damn you, mom and dad. I cant stand to be living here anymore, and Izzy feels the same. But she said she wouldn't leave without me. I cant help but smile every time i thought about it. But the one thing i mostly thought about was Mark's warm embrace, when i told him the news. His muscular arms wrapped so tightly around me, but in the same time, so gently. His warm breath hitting the back of my neck. His breathing so calm, compared to my heavy breathing. It was just so....calming. Every time i thought about this, my heartbeat would quicken, and i felt butterflies in my stomach. I have no idea my body decides to do this, but whatever it is, was new. I couldn't quite identify it.

My thoughts drifted to other times my heartbeat quickened, to try to identify why it happens when i think about mark. Well, my heart never quickens, unless I'm about to fall, or if a child is about to get hurt. Well that doesn't seem like it fits.....

But when i thought about children, i thought about the sick children i always visit. Now that i think about it, i haven't visited them in a while. A quick visit should help my stress for the rest of the day. And plus i promised them i would visit within two weeks, and i saw them about a week and a half ago. So going now is perfect.

I took a look in the mirror to see if i was wearing something decent for going out. I guess its acceptable. So i grabbed the car keys from the counter, and made my way to my car.

The children's hospital is only 5 miles away, so the car ride wasn't a long one.

When i got to the hospital, i parked in an empty parking spot close to the front door, and walked in, seeing Tara at the front desk. She looked up, and smiled at me.

"Hey, Y/N! Back to see the kids?" she asked me joyfully.

"Yep!" i said, popping the 'p'.

She giggled, and i giggled along with her. But then she looked at me with concern.

​ "hey, Y/N, are you ok? You don't seen like your joyful self..."

"Ya, I'm fine. I just got back from L.A., and I'm just a little tired, is all." i said reassuringly.

"Ok..." she said, half believing me. That's one thing that she' good at. No lie has ever gotten by her. She can always tell when somethings wrong, or when someone's lying. I find it fascinating. Its like her sixth sense.

I waved bye, and walked down the long hallway. I kept going until i reached room 148. I stood silently in front of the door, listening to the children softly talking to one another in their hospital beds.

I let out a soft sigh, and quietly opened the door. I walked in as every children's eyes were on me. They all got pretty excited quickly.

"Y/N!!!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!? WE'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, WHERE WERE YOU!?" they all shouted at me in the same time. I giggled. Eventually they quieted down for me to speak.

"well, i took a trip to L.A., and stayed there for a few days, and I just got back.'' i explained.

"Sing us a song!" one of them asked.

"Ya! Sing us that one song!" another one said. I giggled. This was our usual routine. I'd walk in, talk for a couple minutes, and they'd ask me to sing. And it's always the same song. All of Me.

"Alright, alright." i said softly, and sat on the middle bed in between the rest. I began singing in my best lullaby singing voice.

what would i do without your smart mouth? Drawing me in and you kicking me out. You got my head spinning. No kidding. I cant pin you down. Whats going on in that beautiful mind? I'm on your magical mystery ride. And I'm so dizzy, don't know what hit me. But i'll be alright.

My head's underwater, but I'm breathing fine. Your crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Cuz all of me, loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, i give my all to you. Your my end and my beginning. Even when i lose, I'm winning. Cuz i give you all of me. And you give me all of you.

Oh.

How many times do i have to tell you. Even when your crying your beautiful too. The world is beating you down I'm around through every mood. Your my downfall, your my muse, my worst distraction, my rhythm and blues. I cant stop singing it ringing in my head for you.

My head's under water but I'm breathing fine. Your crazy and I'm out of my mind.

Cuz all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All your perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, i'll give my all to you. You're my end and my beginning. Even when i lose, I'm winning. Cuz i give you all of me. And you give me all of you.

Oh.

Give me all of you, oh. Cards on the table were both showing hearts. Risking it although it hard.

Cuz all of me loves all of you. Love your curves and all your edges. All our perfect imperfections. Give your all to me, i'll give my all to you. Your my end and my beginning, even when i lose I'm winning. Cuz i give you all of me. And you give me all of you.

I give you all of me.

And you give me all of you.

Oh.

I finished the song, and looked around to see them all sleeping. I smiled at the sight. They all looked so peaceful when they slept. But then again, some of them might never awaken. They are all sick, and is destined to sometime soon die. I pay as much money i can to all children hospitals to help them get better supplies to save these sick children. But for now, there's nothing we can do.

I thought about their parents, and if they missed their home, and even school. They must have. I see their drawings of them and their parents all the time. And sometimes I'm even in them. They must miss their home. But now this hospital is their home, and they have to stay here until the day they die.

I thought about L.A. again, and wondered if i would ever be able to call it home. I loved it much better than i do here. But i don't want to leave these children behind. They love me too much, and i love them too much. But still, i have a life to live. And i cant let my parents control it. If only i could overcome my fear of them. Then i'd be able to go home.