Meeting Mark

***time skip to Friday morning***

I woke to the sound of my alarm clock. I groaned as i rolled over, and fluttered my eyes open to see the time. It read 3:01. I silently whined, and slammed the top of the clock, making it silent. I was not a morning person. But then i remembered why i had to wake up this early. I was going on a plane to Los Angeles to see Mark!

I quickly got up, and sprinted to the bathroom o shower. I undressed myself, and jumped into the shower. I washed my hair, and my body, and quickly jumped out, and wrapped myself in a towel. I grabbed a random outfit, and threw it on. Did my makeup, and dried my hair, letting the natural waves stay as it is.

I grabbed my suitcase that i packed yesterday, grabbed my keys from the counter, and ran out the door, and into my car. I drove the 25 minute drive to the airport, and gave the lady my plane tickets that i bought yesterday. She accepted them, and let me through. I walked to the seating place, and waited patiently for my flight. I looked at the time on my phone. 5:12 is what it said. My flight is in 3 minutes. Perfect timing! I took out my camera on my phone, and started a blog.

"Hey guys! Twixter here! I am currently at the airport. And you guys are probably wondering why. Well, i have been invited to do a challenge with Matthias! We are doing it with Markiplier, and wade. I will tweet when it is released on youtube, and all the challenges are gonna be on Matthias's channel. And if you don't know who that is, there should be a link down below to his channel. So ya. I gotta leave for my plane ride, so i will talk to you guys soon! Bye!" i ended the video and quickly posted it.

That's when the lady called my plane number. I quickly got up, and walked to where i was supposed to go, put my bag on the moving table thingy, and walked out to the plane. I found a seat, and sat down. I leaned back and relaxed. I was gonna see Markiplier. And he is picking me up! I resisted jumping up and down. It was difficult, but somehow i managed. man i hope i can behave around Mark...

i felt my eyes start to flutter shut. I rested my head down, and fell asleep as the plane started to take off.

I woke up to the sound of people moving around. I opened my eyes to see people walking through the halls, and off the plane. I checked my phone and the time was 6:34. This was the time when the plane landed in Los Angeles. I smiled widely, and got up, and eventually got off the plane, and into the airport. I walked through the hall, and into the room with the many people. I looked around for mark as i kept walking. Soon enough, i spotted him. My eyes grew wide as we met eye contact, I couldn't help but smile. He smiled sweetly, and waved at me. I then noticed he had his camera in his other hand. I didn't care though. I made my way through the large group of people, and walked quickly towards Mark.

"Mark!" i yelled, and he opened his arms up for a hug. I gladly walked into it, and threw my arms over his shoulders, and hugged him tightly.

"hi!" i said happily, trying to talk over the loads of people around us.

"Hey! It's good to see you twixi!" he said excitedly. Wow i didn't think he would be this excited to see me. I felt myself blush a little. I pulled back and smiled at him.

"Its good to see you! And my name is Y/N by the way." i said, and giggled a bit. No one mentions my real name in my videos. So no one but family and friends know my real name.

"Haha, Ok! i wondering if i had to call you twixi all the time." he then started laughing, and i laughed with him.

"Haha no, i don't really know why i never mention my real name, maybe i should start doing that.." i said.

"Haha, no your videos are perfect the way they are." he said, smiling sweetly. I held back a blush

"Thanks." is all i could think of to say. He giggled a little, and said his outro to the camera, and turned it off.

"So, lets go get your bags, and we will be on our way! Your gonna have to tell me where to go though." he said, and we started to walk towards to where they had the bags.

"Haha, i know." i said, as i spotted my suitcase. I grabbed it, and looked at mark.

"So, lead the way!" i said, my voice going a little high. He smiled, and led me through the airport, and to his car. He opened the door for me, gesturing for me to get in.

"Ma,dem" he said in a french accent. I giggled and got in the car. Mark gently shut the door behind me, and walked around the car to his side. I evilly smiled, and locked the doors before he could get in.

He tried to open the door, and realized i had locked it. He looked at me with a face that said, 'really?' and began go laugh. I winked at him and started laughing too. He stopped laughing and mouthed out, 'let me in'. I but a finger to my chin in thought. I looked up at him and narrowed my eyelids.

He sighed and mouthed out please, and gave me a puppy dog face. I rolled my eyes and said loud enough so that he could hear, "fine!", and unlocked the doors. He quickly opened his door, and got in the car.

"Ha ha real funny, Y/N." he said trying to hide a smile.
"I know it was. That's why we were laughing." i said smartly. He laughed in response, and started the car. Then for the rest of the car ride, we just carried on conversations.

Marks POV

Man Y/N looked beautiful in person. She's beautiful anyway! We talked, and laughed and eventually got her suitcase. We walked to my car, and i opened the door for her, in attempt to be a gentleman.

"Ma"dam" i said in my sexiest french accent. She giggled, and got in the car, and i closed it behind her. Man her giggles are so cute! It fits her so well!

I walked over to my side of the car, and tried to open the door. But realized she had locked me out. That little sneak! Man she tricked me already! Damn that girls good. I giggled at her childishness, and mouthed out,

"Let me in!" i gave her a serious look, and she just put her finger up to her chin in thought. The looked up at me with her eyes narrowed. She was gonna say no. I let out a little sigh, and said,

"please?" i knew that wasn't gonna cut it, so i did what no one could resist. Even her. I gave her my puppy dog face. She rolled her eyes, and smiled. She knew she couldn't say no. I herd her say 'fine', and she unlocked the doors. I opened my door and sat in the seat.

"Ha ha, real funny, Y/N." I said, looking at her.

"I know it was, that's why we laughed." she said being smart. God she's just too cute. I giggled, and started the car. The whole car ride we just talked, and she would tell me which way to go.

Eventually we made it to a small, white house.

"Thanks for picking me up, mark." she said, looking at me with her beautiful (/E/C) eyes.

"Anytime!" i said, smiling sweetly.

"So, can you possibly pick me up tomorrow too?" she asked, hopeful.

"Of course i can!" i said. She smiled widely when i said that. Her beautiful smile made my heart skip a beat.

"Thanks mark! Your awesome!" she said, and quickly kissed my cheek, and opened her car door. She grabbed her suitcase, and looked at me with her beautiful smile.

"See you tomorrow!" she said excitedly.

i smirked, and said, "Kk." copying what she said to me on Wednesday. She giggled and shut the door. She ran to the front door with her suitcase, opened the door, and walked inside. I smiled, and blushed at the memory of her kissing my cheek. I then started to back out of the driveway, and drove toward my apartment.

I cant wait to pick her up tomorrow, and do challenges with her.