Happily Engaged To My Heroic YouTuber

Y/N's POV

"YES! YES MARK I WILL!'' i yelled as loud as i could, and embraced him in a tight hug, ignoring the recording camera.

Mark gladly returned the gesture, and buried his face in my neck. "I love you, Y/N." i buried my face in his shoulder.

"I love you too, Mark." i mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear.

***(time skip)***

I'm sitting in my room with my laptop watching the video of mark proposing to me. I hate to admit it, but wade is actually a good camera man. After i screamed yes, the video faded, showing mark alone in his office facing the camera.

"Its now official. Y/N and i are now engaged. I love her with all of me....and i want to be with her for the rest of my life. Well....that's all for now. I hope you guys enjoyed this video, because i know i did. And as always, i will see you, in the next video. Buh-bye!"

And the video ended there. That's when i realized my cheeks were wet, and my smile was wide.

"Did you like it?" Mark said from behind me.

"Of course." i said, as i turned to see him with his sweet, and handsome smile.

He then walked closer to me, and sat down beside me on the bed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him into a close hug, and buried my face in his neck. We stayed like that for a few seconds, until he pulled back and stared at me. I smiled sweetly, and he returned the gesture, and leaned in for a kiss. I leaned into it, and we kissed passionately. This lasted for a little while until there was a knock at the door. Mark and i both turned to see Felix standing there awkwardly.

"Um...sorry to interrupt your make out session, but i wanted to try a game with everyone." he said.

"Well what game is it?" Mark and i said at the exact same time in the exact same sync. We stared at each other in awe, and looked at a freaked out Felix.

"....um.....'stop it slendy'......" he said, obviously weirded out.

"Ooh i love that game! We'll be right there." i said, excitedly. Felix nodded, and walked off.

"Well, you ready to shit your pants?" i asked Mark.

"I don't think that's gonna happen." he declared, proudly.

"You don't remember how good i am at being slendy, do you?" i asked.

"I do, but i know your technique." he said.

"Doesn't mean its not scary!" i said, smartly, getting up and walking towards the living room.

"I wont get scared, I'm too good for that." he said, full of self-pride.

"Uh huh, right." i said, smirking.

***(time skip)***

'AHAAAAHHHH AHHHHH! GOD DAMN IT, TWIXI!!!!" mark screamed his girly scream, breathing heavily. Everyone burst out laughing.

"hahahahahahahah! I believe you died in the hands, of me." i said, smiling evilly. I had just used my 'out of nowhere' trick on mark, tricking him to go in the direction i wanted him to go, and then popping up right in front of his face while charging at him.

"Ha...ha... i died no joke! That was t-terif-fying!" he said, stuttering from pure shock and fright.

"Hehehe....that's how i do...hey Felix, BOO!!'' i screamed into my microphone, and did the same i did to mark. And let me tell ya, I've never heard a man reach such a high pitched scream, in my life.

It was golden.

"OHMYGOD! GOD DAMN IT! HOLY SHIT!! WHAT THE FUCK!!" he yelled, as everyone began laughing till they couldn't breathe. I started to laugh evilly, and I have to admit, i was starting to sound a little creepy.

"Twix, your the devil." said Felix after recovering from his heart attack. I just laughed along with everyone else and continued to look for my next victim.

"Ya, but she's my devil." mark said, proudly.

"Ya we know Mark. You guys are love birds- AAHAAAHHH!" screamed Wade. yep. Got him just in time. Everyone was laughing now at my pure genius.

"Good god, Twix...." said wade, as i heard his chair shift in my headphones. He must have leaned back.

"Hehehehehehehehe....." was my response. Like i said, i'm a good slenderman.

"So what was that about my technique not being scary?" i said to mark. He knew i was talking to him.

"Ok, ok. Its scary. Happy?" he said, a playful tone in his voice.

"Yes i am. And i see you Marzia....I'm gonna get ya!" i said, creepily into my microphone.

"Oh gosh....don't you freaking dare..." she said, running her character into a room.

"I wouldn't go in there if i were you...." i said, trapping her. In truth my character was right outside the door, waiting for her to get out. Of course, her character came running closer....closer...now!

I charged at her, and timed the appearance button perfectly. She squealed/screamed, and i could hear something banging against her desk. That must be her headset. Haha....

Once again, everyone was laughing. She was the last one. I killed everyone. I'm the winner!....like always. i bragged to myself.

"How does she win all the time?!" asked Felix.

"I think she's a wizard.'' added Marzia.

"Hehe..." was all i could say.

"We should like, kick her out of the game, then we might actually have a chance!" exclaimed wade.

"Ya....." mark said. Uh oh....i know that tone of voice....he's doing something.

Just then words popped up on my screen. 'you have been kicked out of the game by 'bum bum''

"Mark!" i yelled at him, smiling.

"What!?" he defended, acting innocent.

"......i hate you sometimes...." i said, smiling, and leaning back in my comfortable chair.

"I love you too." he said, as they began their match. I may hate him sometimes, but my love for him couldn't be greater that it already is, because its larger and stronger than the galaxy itself.