Please Stay

Y/N's POV

Its been two days since we all swam in Aunt Brenda's backyard. The beach ball game was pretty fun. Of course we won, and mark's group were sore losers. Well, that's mark for ya. After that, they dried off, and thanked us on their way out. About 10 minutes after i got a text asking me if i wanted to play prop hunt. Of course i would accept it! So we played that for a good 3 hours. And good god, i am the queen of that game.

This is exactly what happened the whole time. Me and wade were a team, and mark and Bob were a team. I knew wade was no help for me, so i didn't really rely on him much. I just did my own thing. We were the props first, so mark and bob had to wait. I wandered the map, in search for a good prop. I found a medium sized box, and changed into it. I placed that same box somewhere else that looked normal, and made my way back to the original spot. I lined up in the exact spot, and waited.

in less than a minute, i hear a "where are you, twixi?" from mark, after he literally stared at my spot for like 20 seconds, and walk off. I lightly giggled, and said, "well, i can see that your upstairs, so you are diffidently nowhere near me, because I'm downstairs." i lied. He blabbed on jokes with the other guys as his character went downstairs. I moved to a position to where i could see in the rooms below me. He went into one of the rooms, and knocked some random stuff over.

"W-why are you knocking those bottles all over the place? What did they ever do to you?" i said, acting like i was scared. My response was an evil laugh, and said in a creepy voice, "so you can see me? Hmmm" and continued his search for me. God, he is getting played with, sooo badly right now, and wade being the only one dead, can see where i am, so he's laughing at mark, who chose to believe me. The twixter, the master at tricking. He should know not to trust me. I smiled evilly to the camera, and giggled an evil giggle as the time ran out.

I pulled the microphone up to my lips, and mumbled, "Mark, mark? want to know a secret?"

"What?" he asked obliviously. "WHERE WERE YOU? I LOOKED EVERYWHERE!?" he yelled.

I then let out all the giggles that i'd been holding back.

"I've been playing with you this whole time mark. I was never down there. You actually stared right at me for a good 20 seconds! I'm still surprised you believed me! Hahaha!" i then continued laughing as mark did his silly dramatic thing.

So that was how the game was for the whole time, mark wouldn't believe me at first, but me being the expert at tricking, i'd get him to believe me. He always falls in my traps. But eventually we said goodnight, and went to bed. So today was now Tuesday, and i had to go back home tomorrow. I swear, I've never been so upset to leave somewhere in my entire life. Me and mark have actually gotten closer, and we have officially called ourselves best friends. He doesn't know that i have to go tomorrow though. I was actually hesitant to tell him. I didn't want to see him upset, and i didn't want to get all emotional in front of him. But i had to tell him. So i decided to tell him when i go to his place later on. He had invited me to his apartment to do a video with him. We have already decided on the game we are gonna play. GTA 5. The best game in the world! So we are both really excited to play that.

Aunt Brenda isn't fond of me leaving tomorrow either. She's afraid that this is the last time we will ever see each other again. And I'm not gonna blame her for thinking that. The last time i saw her before i came here was when i was 7. And that was the time my grandpa john died of dementia. I stayed with her until my parents weren't so emotional all the time, then i just went home, not making any contact with her at all until 6 days ago. That's 16 years of being apart. But me and my aunt Brenda are really close anyways. We understand each other, and we're never bored with each other. We always do something fun. Like make jokes, play games, watch movies, TV, or just go out and do something. I'm not gonna lie, I've never been so close with someone, ever, in my life. Izzy comes close, but not quite. Mark's also pretty close, but still, not quite. So you can probably imagine how hard its gonna be to just leave, and how hard its gonna be on her, not only the fact that I'm leaving with a possibility of never coming back, but the fact that she's gonna be back to living by herself. She's just extremely miserable living on her own, with no one to talk to. I would do anything in the world to just stay here! But i have college, and my parents wont let me move out of the city. I mean, come on! I'm a grown adult! But my parents have their ways of making me fear them to the point i just do what they say.