The Next Big Day

Marks POV

It has been a day since Y/N and I left the hospital, and Y/N didn't said a word. Not one word. I would try to make her laugh, and sometimes it worked, but other times, she would just ignore me.

I hated to see her like this. I just cant stand it. I invited her to spend a few nights at my place. It's the least i could do, right?

So now we are both at my house, and are just sitting around. I remembered that i haven't made my video for the day. I wasn't in any mood to do that. I need time off, so that I, and most importantly Y/N can get over this.

I decided to do just that. Tell my viewers that I'm taking time off, and try to get over this tragedy.

I made my way to my office, where my cameras, and computers were, and started recording....

After i published that, i left my office to check in on Y/N. She was sitting on the couch, looking out the window. I sighed.

This was the Twixter. The fun, joyful, and hilarious Twixter. I couldn't take it anymore. I'd have to come up with something to make her feel better...........

I then thought of the best idea ever.

And I just know she's gonna love it.

Y/N's POV

yesterday was the worst day of my life. The absolutely WORST day of my life. I was speechless. I haven't said a word at all since yesterday, and i could tell Mark was bothered by it. I did feel bad about it though, and i wanted to say something, but, i just......couldn't.

All i thought about was my Aunt, and my parents. I'm now officially done with their crap, and i'm done being scared. I had made plans to call them up at some point in time, and tell them off. I was gonna move here in L.A., and that was final. This is where my Aunt died, and i am never gonna miss a day to be here with her ever again.

I just stared blankly through the window that revealed the outside world. The grass's green color was fading because of the weather change, and the trees were now full of multiple oranges, yellows, and reds. I didn't notice Mark standing nearby.

"Hey, uh, Y/N?" he asked. I turned my head to face him. I answered with a 'hmm'.

"I'll be right back, ok? I have to go out and do something real quick." he said. Somethings up....

I just nodded my head, suspiciously, and looked back outside. I heard him sigh, and walk out the door. I think he might be planning something. Oh well. Whatever it is, i hope it will make me feel better.

***( time skip to that night )***

It was now midnight, and Mark still hadn't come back. He probably went to the bar to get drunk, and get his mind off things. I didn't blame him.

I was on the couch, watching The Big Bang Theory. I was surprised it was on this late, but it's my favorite show, so i'm diffidently gonna watch it.

I watched a couple episodes, until i heard footsteps coming down the hall, and closer to the front door. It couldn't have been Mark, because he went alone.

I tried to ignore it, until i heard some, oddly familiar voices coming from down the hall. I muted the T.V., and shifted so that i faced the front door. I heard more voices.

"Are you sure this is gonna work?" i heard an Irish voice say. Wait a minute.....could it be?.......

"I know it will." i heard a voice that sounded alot like mark say.