A Day With Marzia

Y/N's POV

Its been a couple weeks since Aunt Brenda first got here, and its been pretty fun, considering that Aunt Brenda literally went to Wal-Mart, and got that picture of Mark and I and got it printed out and framed. Yep. She says that she is taking it home with her when she goes, but she says she's staying till after Christmas. So that's good.

So i guess you could say that Mark and I are dating now, he has taken me to Starbucks, and to a few Chinese restaurants, and stuff like that. He's planning on making a blog sometime today telling his fans that we're together.

But i have other plans for today. Marzia called me the other day, and we talked about how we should get together and do something. I couldn't agree more, so we settled on shopping for a day. That was my plan.

I flipped a pancake, and checked the time. 9:24. Marzia said that she was gonna be here at 9:30. I volunteered to drive her here from the airport myself, but she didn't want me to go through the trouble. So i decided that i would get everything ready while Mark does whatever he normally does in the morning.

When all the pancakes were done, i got the other pancakes i first made out of the oven, (she kept those pancakes in the oven to help them stay warm) and set all the pancakes on the table that i had already set.

"MARK BREAKFAST IS READY GET YOUR ASS IN HERE!!!" i yelled to where ever he was at. Mark eventually walked in, giggling.

"What?"

"Nothing..." he said. I narrowed my eyes at him.

ding!

i jumped when the doorbell rang, it was louder than i expected....

I ran/jogged to the door, and opened it to see an excited Marzia.

"Y/N!" she said excitedly, and embraced me in a tight hug. We stayed like that for a good 10 seconds, and we let each other go.

"So i have pancakes on the table if your hungry." i told her.

"Good because I'm starving! The food on the plane is nasty, so i haven't had anything to eat since i left poor Felix!" she said and we both started laughing.

"He wanted to come too, huh?" i asked her.

"Ya he wouldn't stop complaining about how I'm going to see you and mark without him, hahaha!" we started laughing again

"Ya, sounds like the Pewds i know." i said, as i lead her to the kitchen table.

"Wow you made a lot of pancakes..." she said, confused.

"Lets just say that me and Mark enjoy some pancakes." i said, and we giggled as we sat down. Mark sat across from Marzia and i.

"Hey, Mark!" Marzia said, sweetly as she took a couple pancakes from the plate.

"Hi, Marzia, how was the plane ride?" she sighed.

"Long and boring." she responded as she cut a mouth sized piece of pancake.

We all giggled as Aunt Brenda came walking in with her crutches. Yep. She's out of the wheelchair.

"Hi guys! And who is this?" she asked, kindly.

"Aunt Brenda, this is Marzia, a famous youtuber named Cutiepie. She's Felix's girlfriend." i stated with a smile, and took a bite of pancake.

"Hello, Marzia! I'm Y/N's Aunt. You can call me Aunt Brenda too if you want." she said with a sweet smile, and sat down beside Mark.

We all just carried conversations as we ate our pancakes.

***(time skip to when you and Marzia get to the mall)***

"oh my gosh, this shirt is amazing!'' exclaimed Marzia, as she pulled out a shirt that really was amazing.

"Wow! can you find one in my size?" i said, and we both started giggling as she picked out a shirt that was my size. We moved on to another rack of clothes.

We're in Macy's, and already have our arms coated with shirts and pants.

"So I've heard that you and Mark are together now." Marzia said as she began looking through. Some shirts; probably looking for one in her size.

"Ya, we got together a little over a week ago. Mark said that he was gonna tell his fans that today." i stated as i pulled a pair of pants from it's rack. Yep. We are shopping to shop. We don't mess around.

"That's awesome! I figured that you guys would be together when you went to go do challenges with him, Wade, and Matthias." she said, smirking at me.

I giggled, and looked around for a fitting room.

"Hey, you wanna go try these on?" i asked her.

"Sure! Let me just....find....this is my size..........ok got it!" she said, pulling out a pair of pants.

I giggled, and lead her to the fitting room. Thankfully it wasn't that far away because my arm was getting tired of holding all the clothes. I could tell Marzia felt the same way, since she had the same amount of weight on her arm.

"You go first, and i'll judge." i stated.

"Judge me of what?" Marzia said, pretending to be offended.

"To see if your clothes suits you or not." i said.

"Okay..." she said, half believing me as she walked into one of the rooms.

Shopping with her is so freaking fun!