Reading Hate Comments With Izzy

"OH MY GOD YOU'RE GONNA SEE MARKIPLIER! OH MY GOD I NEED TO GO WITH YOU!" Izzy said basically in my face. I rolled my eyes as i wiped my face.

"I'm not sure if Matthias will allow another challenger. I've never seen him with more than four." i said.

"So!? I don't have to be in the video! I just wanna be there!" she said a little loud.

"So that you can fan girl like crazy, and make them uncomfortable in their own house? Ya. That's not happening." i said looking back down at my phone, gathering all the hate comments so that i can read them all in once for the video.

"No! I promise i'll be good! Please!? she whined, slightly pulling on my arm.

"Ha! I've heard that before. I let you come with me to see Cry, and you said that exact same thing. And what happened when we first saw him?" i said.

"I know... But i will control myself this time! I promise!" she begged.

"No! I cant risk it. I'm sorry, Izzy. But i cant risk mark getting uncomfortable. I don't want him to see us like that. Please understand!"

"Ya, i understand..." she said sadly.

"Alright. I have all the bad comments together, so we can start the video now, whenever your ready." i said with a slight smile.

"I guess I'm ready." she said slightly shrugging her shoulder.

''kk!" i said excitedly. I set up the cameras, and started the video.

"Hey guys! My name is Twixter, and i am here with my lovely friend, Izzy! Say hi!" i said happily.

"Hey!"

"Ok, so today, we are gonna be reading hate comments." i said, making a sad face.

"I haven't done a video like this in a while, so i figured, why not? Ok, so, first comment.

Tobysnickers: why the fuk do u laugh so much? Are you drunk when your making videos? Your so fucking stuipid twixter you are distroying youtube."

"um ok, i like to laugh. Its part of who i am, so if you cant respect that, then just don't watch my videos. Its that simple. And if your gonna cuss, and call me stupid, at least spell it right." i said.

"Ok do you want to read the next comment, Izzy?" i asked, as i turned to her.

"Sure! Ok... So sugarplum2345 said, "your so dumb, twixi, all you do is copy markiplier, and pewdiepie. Stop being stupid, and be a real person!" hahaha wow." she said

"Ok, ok. I've never had someone tell me that at all yet. So that's very new. Ok I'm not gonna lie, i look on other youtube channels to get ideas on games, or to find the link to the game. That's really all i do. I mean, my personality might be close to theirs, but that doesn't mean I'm copying them. because I'm not. I'm sorry if you think I'm copying other youtubers. Ok next comment. Izzy?" i said looking at her.

"Ok, dragonchief said, "i hate you Twixter you are way too loud, and not what i'd expect from a woman." she ended the comment with a giggle.

"Haha, ok people can hate me all they want. I really don't care, and all twixter haters who try to put me down, its never gonna work. And, i'm me. I will always be me. Womanly, or not, I'm gonna be me. And that's not gonna change. Next comment!" i said, putting my fists in the air.

"Fabulouslexi said, "why do you do youtube? Your not even good at it. I will never understand why you have over 5,000,000 subscribers." she looked at me when she was done reading the comment.

"Well, first off, i do youtube because its the best job in world, and for your entertainment. Good, or not good, I'm gonna keep this career for as long as i can. Next comment." i said

"Ok, this is the last comment. Dragonballz s-said," she giggled at the name.

"you fuckin diserve that twix! Your a fuckin idiot i dont know why anyone cares to watch your shit videos. Die in a hole!"

"Ha, i remember reading that. And if this person is watching this, please explain how to pronounce your name, because i have no idea which one it is, hahaha!" i began laughing.

"Well that's all for now, like, comment, and subscribe if you liked it, and i will see you guys later! BYE!!!" i said, waving my hands violently. I ended the video, and looked at Izzy.

"So what did you think about those comments?" i asked.

"I think they don't know a good person when they see one." she said.

"Hahaha, thanks Izz." i said.

"Well, I'm gonna edit. There's left over food in the fridge if your hungry. I'll be back in a flash!" i said, as i grabbed my cameras and laptop, and ran to my work room.

well this will be easy to edit...

***time skip to after editing***

I finally got done editing, and went to the living room to find Izzy siting on the couch, looking for a movie to watch on Netflix.

"What do you wanna watch, (Y/N)?" She asked me, keeping her eyes on the screen.

"Haha, is that a trick question? Big Hero 6, obviously!" i said excitedly as i threw myself on the couch beside her.

She just giggled and clicked the watch option, and began playing Big Hero 6.

I love this movie.