The Day My Life Will Change

Y/N's POV

I woke up extra early today. It is just hours before the wedding, and my heart literally hurts because I'm so nervous. I looked over to where Mark was sleeping peacefully with his red hair sprawled all over the place.

I chuckled, and carefully got out of bed. The last thing I wanted was for him to wake up.

I went to the closet and got a quick change of clothes. I didn't do any makeup, because that was someone else's job today. I only brushed through my hair, not pitting any product in it, and got ready to go.

I took one last look at Mark's passed out figure. I smiled and lightly kissed his forehead. After I was done being a stalker, I silently left the house.

Just as planned, I spotted Izzy in the parking lot waiting for me. She had her earbuds in her ears, and I could make out her lip singing along to the music. I chuckled and ducked behind a car. This was the perfect opportunity to scare the shit out of her.

I stayed behind cars, and ever so slowly made my was closer to her. She was standing right by the car, so she was in perfect position.

I finally made it to the other side of the car, and very cautiously came up behind her.

"GOTCHA!!!!" I screamed in my low and manly voice as I roughly hugged her from behind. She yelped as loud as her vocal cords allowed her to, and trust me, she is probably the loudest person you will ever meet, and she struggled against my grip.

"GET OFF OF ME! GET OFF OF ME YOU FUCKING-.... Y/N!!!????!!!! WHAT THE FUCK??!!! " She yelled as she realized it was just me. I was laughing so hard that my laughing never even came out of my mouth; I was wheezing instead. It hurt my chest, but soon I was able to breathe and my normal laughter soon came out like normal.

"That's NOT funny!!!! " Izzy yelled at me, half laughing, herself.

"No, its hilarious! Your reaction was GOLDEN!!! " I exclaimed while I continued to laugh.

"Whatever, let's just go. " Izzy said, smiling, and got in the drivers seat if the car.

My laughter started to fade, but it wasn't gone. So I continued to laugh as I shook my head. I walked around the car, and got in the passenger seat; I saw Izzy smiling down at her phone.

"Whatcha doin?" I asked her, sneaking a peak at her phone. She was texting someone.

"Nothing!" Izzy exclaimed, pulling her phone away to where I couldn't see what she was doing.

But I already saw.

"Izzy, WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME YOU WERE TALKING TO A GUY!? " I asked yelled at her.

"W-what? What are you t-talking about?" Izzy said, blushing like crazy. I swear she turned to a tomato.

"Oh, you know what I'm talking about. " I accused her.

"No... I was just.... Uh... " she said, nervously.

"Texting a guy. " I finished for her.

"No I wasn't! " she exclaimed.

"Uh huh, sure you weren't." I said, while smirking.

​​​​ She sighed in defeat, and started the car. "Haha! I knew it!" I yelled, throwing my fists up in victory.

"Whatever, let's just get your dress and makeup done." She said, sounding annoyed.

"Sounds great!"