Wedding Dress Shopping With The Gals

Y/N's POV

"Bye Mark! We're goin' out!" i shouted to Mark. I am with Marzia, Amanda, Izzy, Aunt Brenda, and Molly, (wade's wife) and we decided that today was the day to go dress shopping. But the guys don't know this.

"Where are yo going, babe?" Mark asked, pausing his game to look at me.

"A place. We probably wont be back till 6 something. So bye! Love you!" i shouted at him as i stepped out the door.

"Love you too!" Mark yelled back, as i closed the door. All the girls were either in the car, or opening the door to get in.

I got in the driver's seat, and buckled my seat belt. "So are we ready?" i asked.

"Let's do this!" exclaimed Marzia, with excitement in her eyes.

"Woooo!" we all screamed, as i drove out of the apartment parking lot.

***(time skip to when they're at the wedding dress store)***

"ok, so the theme is pink and white. So lets go ahead and look for you guy's dress to wear, and then we will look for mine." i stated. They all agreed, and began looking through the racks with all kinds of dresses.

"Oh! I found the perfect one!!!'' Marzia yelled, as she pulled out a beautiful pink dress. (^^^^ picture above ^^^^).

"Oh my gosh! They're perfect!" Izzy said, excitedly.

"Go try them on!" i exclaimed, slightly pushing them into the dressing room.
Within 5-10 minutes, Marzia, Molly, and Aunt Brenda came out with the dresses on. They all looked beautiful. Izzy soon came out in her maid of honor dress.

"Beautiful. Just....beautiful..." i said, tears escaping my eyes.

"Ok. So lets get these dresses off, and we will look for your wedding dress. Ok?'' Aunt Brenda said softly, rubbing my back in circles.

I nodded, as they went to take their dresses off. I decided to look through the rack behind me. Nothing really seemed to speak to me.

"So have you found anything you like?" Izzy said from behind me.

"No, not really." i answered, moving on to the next rack. Then i saw it. The most beautiful dress i have ever seen.

​​ "This one. Is it." i said pulling it out.

Izzy smiled, and grabbed my arms, and shook me a little. "Go try it on!" she said, excitedly.

I brought the dress to the dressing room and put it on. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked breathtaking in the dress.

​​​​​ I walked out of the dressing room to show everyone. They all stared in awe.

"this is the one." i said, while spinning to show off it's flare.

"You look stunning, Y/N. Mark will love it."

"I'm jealous." Izzy said, smirking.

i chuckled silently as i went back to the dressing room. I am soo excited for my wedding.

And who could have thought i would marry my favorite youtuber.

- ok this time i am certain that this is the last chapter that is short...next chapter will be a joy tho :)