The Phone Call

Y/N's POV

It's been a couple days since i went to the hospital. it was good to see them again. i've missed their happy faces so much since i've been gone. it actually helped me a lot with my stress. thank god no one died though. i don't think that its a good time for any of that in the moment....

I thought it would be a good time to record a video, so i made my way to my recording office, and sat down on the chair in front of my laptop. i loaded up 'Turbo Dismount', and began my video.

"hey guys! My name is Twixter, and welcome! today, we are gonna be playing a game called Turbo Dismount. Now, this game has been getting lots of requests, and it was highly rated, so....ya! lets play." i said in my good mood tone. i then started to talk about what people have been saying about it. Like, how hilarious, brutal, and fun it is.

i picked my character, and picked out the motorcycle for my dismount vehicle, and began the round. i did the speed thingy, and the motorcycle zoomed into the street, and got run over my a huge truck.

''WHOAH, OMG!! WTF!??? HAHAHAHAHAHA THAT WAS THE BEST THING EVER!! HAHAHA!!!" i laughed so hard, i could hardly breath. well, the laughing lasted for a pretty long time, so I'm gonna have to cut some of it off.

that pretty much happened the whole time, so after a good hour of playing, i decided to end the video.

"Wow. well, you guys were right to have me try that game. That just might be one of my favorite games yet! But of course, nothing can beat Happy Wheels. But this one is pretty damn close! well, that's all for this one my peeps. like, comment subscribe if you liked it, and like always, i will see you, later. BYE!! i said, waving furiously, and ended the video.

that game was one of the best entertaining games I've ever played! it was just too fun! people weren't kidding when they said it was a good game.

just then my phone started to ring. i picked it up, and looked at the number. it was an unknown number.

"hmmm, could be some fan..." i mumbled to myself. i shrugged and answered it.

"Hello?" i said in my sweet public tone.

"Hello! is this Y/N L/N?" a woman's voice asked.

"this is her." i responded.

''hi, my name is Claire, and i work at the public hospital. i'm afraid i have some bad news to bring you, since i couldn't reach your mother." she said, sorrow is the only thing that showed in her tone. i gulped.

"yes?" i said, cautiously.

"Well, I'm afraid your aunt has been in a terrible car accident, and will not make it." she said, sympathetically. i felt tears start to flood in my eyes.

"I-is she s-still a-alive?" i forced myself to say.

"She is alive. were doing everything we can to keep her alive as long as we can so that you would have time to come see her before she's gone."

"Thank you!! I will be there as fast as i can!" i shouted in a hurry, and hung up, not caring what Claire thought. i quickly packed a outfit for the night, and rushed out the door, and into my car, and to the airport. now I'm not gonna lie. i was speeding the whole way there. I'm honestly surprised i didn't get pulled over.

when i got to the airport, i quickly grabbed my bag, and ran into throughout the airport. i quickly got to the front desk to meet with the front lady.

"Excuse me, when is the next flight to L.A.!?" i said, half shouted.

"the next flight leaves in 5 minutes. i can give you tickets for it, but your gonna have to hurry, its a long way there." she said, understanding i was in a panicked rush.