Fun And Games

Y/N's POV

its been 5 months since Mark proposed to me, which means that it is now the second week of May, and that also means that Mark and i's wedding is in 2 months. July 4th. Yep. Our wedding day is on the 4th of July.

I am now doing the dishes that i had forgotten to do last night since it was a game night, so i ended up having to do yesterday's and this morning's dishes.

I was scrubbing a pan when i felt arms snake themselves around my waist. I smiled and leaned into his warm, welcoming body. Mark kissed the side of my head and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Sorry i made you do all these dishes....i'll help you tonight, kay babe?" he mumbled into my ear.

"Sure." i said, looking into his chocolate puppy dog eyes.

He pecked my lips, and i turned my attention back to the dishes that i am almost done with. Mark held me close to him the entire time until i was finally finished. I turned around and put my arms around his neck.

"So. What do you wanna do?" i asked him.

He smiled evilly at me and said, "Hmmm.....well there are many options......" he eyed me playfully.

I hmmmed, and then he brought me into a passionate kiss. We stayed like this for what seemed like an eternity, until we broke to catch our breath.

"Tag, your it!" i said, shoving him away playfully, then sprinted off into the halls.

I heard him chuckle, and jog after me.

"Come back 'ere, I'm gon' gecha!" he said in a weird, creepy voice.

I giggled and ran into a room and hid behind the door. I saw Mark walk in the room i was in, and search every inch of the room, completely oblivious of me behind the door. I did my best to not laugh, and decided to sneak out when his back was turned.

"Oh twixi, i know 'ur in 'ere" he said in the same creepy voice. He turned his back to me, looking in the closet with many coats.

I took this chance to step out from behind the door, and slowly walk out if the room. I then hid behind the wall, and took off down the halls again

YES!

"Y/N YOU SNEAK!!" Mark yelled from the room. He heard me run down the hall.

I laughed, and went to the bedroom as quickly as i could. I saw the closet, and went in it. I heard mark come in, and walk around. I clamped my hand over my mouth to keep me quiet. I waited, and waited.

Then there was silence. I didn't hear footsteps, no movement at all except my own soft breathing. It was quiet. too quiet.

"FOUND YOU!" mark yelled suddenly, yanking the door open to reveal me screaming in surprise.

He started chuckling.

"Hehe...its just fun in games...." i said, giving him the most innocent face i could make.

I squealed as he pulled me out, and picked me up bridal style. He started spinning me around, and we landed on the bed. He was on top of me. He stared into my eyes for a little while, and then leaned down and kissed me. He adjusted his body on top of mine, and slipped his hands underneath my shirt.

And um....you can just imagine what happened next.

-ok i guess i lied about the shortest chapter thingy...but it will get longer i promise!!!