The Best Christmas Gift I Have Ever Gotten

Mark's POV

It's Chrismas morning at 5 a.m. I sit quietly in a chair nearby the bed and watch Y/N sleep peacefully all snuggled up in the warm blankets. This is gonna be the first Christmas she has ever had with me, and i planned to make it one she will never forget by giving her a gift i had wanted to give to her for a while now.

And i know she will love it.

Y/N's POV

"Y/N....Y/N wake up, its Christmas!" said an excited mark as he shook my shoulder gently.

My eyes shot open, and i looked over at mark with a wide and excited grin. He smiled just as big at me, and helped me get out of bed.

We walked through the halls holding hands until we got to the living room where the Christmas tree was. There might not be any kids here, but there were enough presents under there to satisfy 10 of them. Aunt Brenda, Marzia, Felix, Wade and his wife, Tyler, Mark's Mom and step mom, Thomas, and Matt were all scattered around smiling as Mark and i approached them.

"Well did Sleeping Beauty finally get out of bed?" said Aunt Brenda.

"Ya i thought i'd have to go in there and drag you out myself!" said Felix. "But being the awesome and fabulous person i am, i was nice and waited patiently."

"Haha ok, Felix." i said smirking at his childishness.

"Shut up! Don't judge me!" he playfully yelled at me. I chuckled as i sat on the edge of the couch.

"I'm gonna sort out the presents. When i call your name come get your present!" mark announced as he leaned over and grabbed a random Christmas present. I then realized something was in his pocket. Huh, must be his phone or something.

"Y/N." he said, as he handed me the present.

"Marzia! Felix! Wade! Aunt Brenda!" he continued to give everyone their presents until everyone had all that was theirs. I had 5 gifts.

"Ok youngest goes first! Who's the youngest?" said Mark.

"That would probably be me." i said.

"No you're going last. Who's second youngest?" asked Mark. I stared at him, my mouth making an O shape. But i couldn't help but laugh a little. That little prick!

Well i guess I'm going last....

***(time skip)***

so Marzia got Bluetooth headphones, a new laptop, a gift card to JCPennies and Macy's, clothes, and an IPhone 6. Felix got a new camera, new speakers, and a new pair of tennis shoes. Mark got a few of the same things he did, and he also got a new TV that i had bought for him. Aunt Brenda got a sweater and a gift card to Hobby Lobby, and some socks. Wade and his wife got some camera equipment, clothes, and some jewelry. I got some clothes, a new laptop, camera, jewelry from Mark, and some candy.

"wow are we already done?" i asked, looking around at all the gifts everyone got.

"Almost..." Mark said, standing up. Wade stood up as well, taking out his camera. What the hell...

Everyone stopped talking and stared at us with smiles on their faces. Um.....

"Y/N, i've known you for a little less than a year, but i met you two years ago when i watched your first video. I knew then, that you were the one for me. The day i first saw you in person, i was determined to try and influence you to stay long enough for me to try and win your heart. I'm glad that i already had a long time ago, and now i know for certain that you're the one. I've uh....wanted to ask you something for a little while now..." he said, pulling out a small box from his pocket. I stared at him speechless. Is he....oh my god. I threw my hands over my mouth as he opened the box to reveal the most beautiful ring i have ever seen.

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me?"