A Crazy Day (Part 2)

"Hello everybody! My name is Markiplier, and here with me, is Wade, Matthias, and Twixter. And today, we will be doing the Whisper challenge, part two!" mark then started to explain the rules to the game.

"Ok, for those of you who may not know how this thing works, i will explain everything. So everyone except me are listening to very loud music, and cant hear what I'm saying. So i read the tweet, and they have to read my lips to interpret what I'm saying, and pass on what they heard to the next person, like a game of telephone. The last person says what they heard back to me, and hopefully, it will be something funny." mark explained.

"Ok so lets get started." he said, and he pulled out his phone, and read through random tweets.

I put on my music on high, and the first song that my music decided to play was 'Shut Up And Dance'. I lip sang the song, not realizing it was my turn. Wade snapped his fingers in my face as an attempt to get my attention. I looked at him, and realized it was my turn.

"Oh, hahaha ok, I'm ready." i said, getting concentrated. It took a few repeats, but i finally got an idea of what he said. Well i was the last person, so i have to announce what i heard.

"Well, what i heard was, 'dream on, blueberries are ripe." everyone laughed when i said that. I laughed with them.

"What did you say Wade?!" i asked.

"I honestly don't remember what i s-said, hahahaha" he started laughing, followed by the rest of us.

"Well the original was 'mark knows how to make a video just right!" he said, winking as he put up a thumbs up. Everyone just said 'oh', and we rotated. Now Matthias was picking a tweet. I kept jamming to my music, but payed more attention to what was going on. Wade made a face, so i knew that whatever he was gonna say wasn't gonna be too child friendly.

He turned to me, and i read his lips. Again, took a few tries, but eventually got it. Or at least i think i got it... I turned to mark, and whispered, "the Easter bunny farts trains." he told me to repeat a couple times, but then got an idea of what i said. He made a face. This is gonna be good.

"What i heard was, the space ship fucks planes." he said, and then turned to face me.

"What did you say?" he asked me.

"I told you that the Easter bunny farts trains." i said shrugging my shoulders. We all then burst out out laughing.

"Ok, what was the original?" mark said, trying to stop laughing.

"The original was, are you a phsyco? Because you rock." Matthias said.

"Wow we are picking alot of compliment tweets.." i said.

"Well it makes us feel good about ourselves, so shut up!" mark said. I just stuck my tongue out at him in a playful manner. He rolled his eyes as Wade and Matthias chuckled.

We did a few more rounds, till we decided that it was time to end the video.

"Well, that's all for now, i hope you guys enjoyed the whisper challenge part two, and hopefully, it was funny! So thank you all for watching, and as always, i will see you, in the next video. BYE-BYE!" mark said, and we ended the video.

"Ok, so one challenge done. Whats next?" I asked. We all thought for a moment.

"How 'bout we go to the arcade, and play four way air hockey?" i suggested. I love air hockey. I'm the queen of air hockey!

"Great idea! That sounds awesome! Lets do it! Tyler's in the city... Somewhere.... So i can get him to work the camera, and we can rotate camera people.'' mark said.