Settling In

Y/N's POV

"AAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" i screamed in terror as i flipped my earphones off my head, and turned away from the computer screen. My breathing was heavy, i even felt a tear beginning to form.

I cautiously looked back at the computer screen, and saw a sideways view of the wall, and the floor, and it moved as if i was being dragged away to somewhere in the bitter darkness. There was words on the screen that read, 'you died'.

I put my headphones back on my head and turned to the camera.

"I'm done. I'm done. i cant so this anymore. I just cant. well i h-hope you enjoyed this e-episode of 'vanish', if you did, like comment or s-subscribe. Um......Bye....." i said, on the verge of crying, and ended the recording.

Holy shiz! That just might have been the scariest game i have ever played in my life.

I sighed as i ran my fingers through my hair. I heard the door slowly open, then close.

Mark.

I turned to face him. He looked like he had just gotten out of bed, since his hair was sticking out at all angles. He wore his Markiplier shirt, with his markiplier pajama bottoms. I slightly smiled.

"I heard screaming. Whats the scare!? I wanna get the scares!" he said, obviously in a good mood. I chuckled

"Well then play Vanish, and you'll get the scares." i said, knowing how much he hates that game. He gave me that disgusted look, ya know that look that means, 'oh god no'. I chuckled again.

''that's what i thought. Now what do you want for breakfast 'Mr. Einstein'?" i said, and he gave me a confused look. I laughed, and walked out of the room. I snook a small peek, and saw Mark feel his hair.

Yep. he figured out what i meant.

I made my way to the kitchen, and opened the fridge and got out the eggs. I set them on the counter and got a large bowl, because Mark eats a lot in the morning. And I mean, a lot. He said it had something to do with sustaining his muscles. I just giggled and told him 'ok.'

I heard Mark come in. I turned to look at him, and he had his hair combed back. I giggled and turned my attention back to the eggs. He scoffed playfully.

''whats so funny? Cant you see how stylish i am?" he bragged, and i turned my head just in time to see him flex. I tried to hold back a blush, and rolled my eyes. I then went back to the eggs.

He giggled.

"Eggs? I don't remember saying i wanted that." he said, still being in his playful mood.

"Well you didn't answer my question at all, so i chose for you. Plus this was the first thing i saw, so...ya." i stated. He softly laughed, and left the kitchen for me to cook for him. Again. Yep. I cook for him pretty much every day now, but i don't really mind because I've always loved to cook.

"LETS HAVE SOME FUN THIS BEAT IS SICK, I WANNA TAKE A RIDE ON YOUR DISCO STICK!!!" Marks music was turned all the way up, and it scared me half to death, i could have sworn that my heart stopped for a split second.

Mark began singing along to it, but instead of singing, it was more like, screaming.

I couldn't help but giggle. Living with Mark is the best.

-ok this is probably the shortest chapter i will give you, i promise. But the next chapter will make up for this, i promise you ;)