Chapter 1: The Darkness I Belong

(Y/n) POV

Tell me, where should I go?
To the left where theirs nothing right?
Or to the right where theirs nothing left?

I often say that to myself, I'm living in this misery, I'm so lonely, but I have to hide it for the sake of my master.

"(Y/n)!" My daydreaming was cut off by my master's shout. "Yes?" "Let's go, we have a job." Every job I take makes me feel pain in my chest, but I had to hide it for my savior.

"Yes! I understand" we left the shrine of the god of darkness itself, yes, the god of darkness for I am his' regalia, I am cleary serving the god of darkness itself, "Master, What was the request that has given to us?" "We were sent to go to the underworld again to close the opened vent itself, That goddess opened it again *sigh*" He sighed. "Well, she is like the god of bad lucks and such things" I also said sighing.

Its too dangerous for us to close the vent in the human world cause master's powers might spread darkness through the city, he also cant control his' powers that much, the underworld is the only way we can close it without spreading darkness in the city.

??? POV

"Sekki!" I shouted and yukine immidiately turned into 2 long swords and I fought the phantom.

~before phantom fighting~

"Yukine! Can I borrow some 1000 yen?" I asked. WHAM "OW! YUKINE~ JUST ONCE!" "I SAVED THAT MONEY CAUSE YOU KEPT DOING-THE USUAL THINGS!" he shouted.

Smells Nice.

I heard a phantom about to come to us, then, I quickly the jump and stood at the light stand and called out "Sekki!"

~back to le fighting brought to you by yato's sexy eyes~

"UGH! Hold on yukine! We'll fight this thing and shred it to pieces!" I lied. We are both weak and bleeding, theirs no way we can keep on fighting! But I just cant back up and lose!

*doki doki* (lmao)

My heart raced as I felt a strong precence coming right at us, this aura, the precence, the power... don't tell me...

"AAAAHHRRGGHHH" the phantom squealed in pain, could it be... "One of the phantoms in the underworld got away again, tch!" I heard him say while fighting the phantom. "HEY YATO!" I heard yukine called out. "Wh-" "Rend!" I heard him say.

Author-chii

That's all for today's chapter mina! Hope you like it! *even if it is short* sorry for the weeb sentences *lmfao* see ya in the next chapie!