Chapter 9: Painful Past

(Y/n)'s POV

*hick* *hick*

what am I doing...I shouldn't be crying like this because of the simple things she said..but every time someone reminds me of that painful past I start getting depressed over it because it reminded me of how I was- no AM guilty...I didn't even tried, I ran away saving MYSELF...

I'm so sorry everyone...

(flash back)

"Hey (y/n), everything alright?" I heard Akira said. "Yes I'm fine.. just taking a break" "here in the field?" he asked looking amused. "what? is it weird that I like hanging out here?" "no its not, it's just ridiculous that it really fits your personality" he said while chuckling. "psh, whatever you always make fun of me" I said while looking at the field, I really like it here..it's so refreshing and calming. I closed my eyes as if I am feeling the wind brush through my face. 

Then suddenly I heard my fellow regalias scream. I suddenly opened my eyes and rushed where the screaming came from.

"(Y/N)! AKIRA! HELP US!" "AHHH!!! MASTER!" I saw them slowly getting eaten by a huge phantom "(y'n)! let's go!" I heard Akira said but not even looking at him, I was traumatized from this view seeing my family slowly getting eaten by a monster, then suddenly I felt a force like being pulled. "(Y/N)! SNAPPED OUT OF IT OR WE'LL-" Then before my eyes I saw the phantom grabbed Akira "AKIRA!" I shouted. "RUN (Y/N) RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!" "NO! I WON'T LEAVE YOU!" "JUST GO!" then I ran like he said and saw someone running towards that phantom I couldn't see his face but I am sure it was a boy. 

Then I kept running and saw Akira running towards here. "AKIRA!" as soon as he reached me I hugged him "good thing you're safe.."

  (Please play the music up there to feel the feels more ^^^)    

 "yeah.. *ack*" "w-what?" "I-I'm sorry.." he said smiling, then he quickly moved away from me "Aki-" "NO! no...don't touch me, you'll get one too" "but-" "please" he said smiling but I know deep inside he's sad. "Let's take you to the-" "no, it's all gone..the shrine, the field even the water for cleansing.." he said looking down. "Akira.." "hm?" "I'm so sorry" then I just realized that my tears were falling from my cheeks "I'm sorry that that happened to you *hick* I'm sorry that I never did anything to help them *hick* I'm so bad..." then I started crying harder "no, it's not you're fault..I was scared too *cough* but I kept thinking that I need to be brave..*cough* to save you.." "w-what?" "see (y/n)..I have always liked you..since the beginning" he said while smiling at me "YOU IDIOT! WHY DIDN'T YOU TOLD ME! WHY ARE YOU SMILING LIKE THAT?! IT'S NOT FUNNY ANYMORE AKIRA!" I said while looking down, tears still falling "haha I know right..*cough* what a drag, I'm going to die not even taking you on a date yet" as he said that he suddenly fell on the ground "Akira!" "what the hell..I promised myself that I'll take you out...I'm sorry (y/n)" "AKIRA YOU'RE NOT GONNA DIE BECAUSE...BECAUSE I LIKE YOU TOO!" his expression changed and his eyes widened as I said that "Thank you" he said smiling again, "now stab me" he said in a serious tone "WHAT?" I was surprised. "Stab me, I don't want to be the same monster that killed my friends and made you cry" he said in a serious tone "b-but-" "please" then I grabbed that knife lying on the floor and said "I'm so sorry.." "It's not your fault" "but still.." I looked at him smiling "Thank you and goodbye" "Goodbye...I love you" then I stabbed him in the chest "I love you too.."

Then I hugged him and finally stood up and walked away "I'm sorry.." I kept saying until I collapsed that forced me to kneel at the ground "I'm really sorry" I said while sobbing there.

" I kept saying until I collapsed that forced me to kneel at the ground "I'm really sorry" I said while sobbing there

"(Y/n)..." I heard someone say and I quickly looked up "ma-ster?" "Let's go home (y/n)..." he said smiling then I quickly hugged him "I'm sorry I was weak master! I just ran away doing nothing! Now they're gone! Akira's gone!" he just patted my head. "It's not you're fault" "I stabbed Akira." I said still hugging him "why?" he said still sounding calm "he said he doesn't want to be the same monster who killed his friends..." "I see" he said plainly "let's just go now" I just nodded.

*2 years later*

now were here searching for phantoms to kill since it's our job then master suddenly felt something wrong with that house then when we got closer we heard shouting and sobbing 

"NO STOP! *bang*" we heard a loud bang, it sounded like a gun... "MOMMY!" "DADDY WHAT ARE YOU-" "SHUT UP YOU BRAT! IT'S ALWAYS ME TO BLAME! NOW I'LL MAKE SURE THAT WON'T HAPPEN ANYMORE!" we saw a phantom by the corner of the room "master"  I looked at him, then he said nothing but my regalia name that made me turn into a bow which is my weapon. Then, master tried to shoot the phantom with a weapon  but messed up and saw us and I noticed we were too late, the guy was consumed by the phantom already and the little girl was sobbing at her mother's bloody body, seeing this made my head hurt.

(vision)

I saw a middle aged girl running and pulling me towards a room "what?" then she quickly pushed me inside a room and said "Don't go anywhere Akane, stay here" then she gave me a sweet smile and quickly ran out and lock the door "Akane? whose Akane?" then I tried opening the door but it's locked then I heard someone outside saying "WHAT THE HELL?! DON'T TOUCH ME WOMAN! WHERE'S AKANE?!" seriously whose Akane?  then I heard a loud scream and it was gone for a moment, then I started to panic and felt like the door was being open "AKANE! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE!" the guy said then I quickly looked for a place to hide and saw a window, I don't know this feeling but I felt a force pushing me to go through the window and heard someone whispering through my ears saying "you to end it all? jump." It kept saying that over and over that made me walk to the window. 

I'm not here sitting by the window and heard someone opened the door by force "AKANE YOU LITTLE PRICK! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" It was impossible for me to hear the whole thing because of all these whispers then I quickly jumped through the window.

"(Y/N)!" this voice.. "(Y/N)! WAKE UP! ARE YOU ALRIGHT!" the owner of this voice saved me... "(Y/N)!" I am grateful to him.. "(Y/N)!" "*GASP*...w-what?"

(vision end)

(Flash back end)

 I heard a knock on the door. "(Y/n)? Can we talk for a moment?" a familiar voice called out. 

"Sure" I said.

Author

hohoho who could be Akane? all these plot twist xD who could be the voice calling out? who knows? who was the middle-aged girl that died and called (y/n) Akane? whose Akira? Find out soon!  bye!