Chapter 13: Tortured

(Y/n)'s POV

After getting physically tortured I was tied beside the blond boy who came for me.

I'm so done in this misery...I want. To end it all...

Thinking about that made me think of all the tragic memories in my head. Some of them I remember but some are not. All I could here is crying, screaming for help, darkness and depression. Nor, I could'nt see a simple glimpse of light.

"I'm sorry.." I heard the blond boy said. "What's the point? It already happened." I said emotionless. "If was more careful then this would've have happened." He said in guilt. "What's your name?" I asked. "Y-yukine" He stuttered. "Yuki..ne? Snow?" I wondered. "I get that alot." He said. "Snow. It reminds me of how may the world can be cold as it gets..there's still beauty in it." (Holy wassabi that's a great quote made by lil ol me) I said quietly. He simply nodded once and looked down. "What did they do to you? Like, when they took you?" He asked. "They...tortured me, physically and mentally." I said with a lifeless tone.

Yukine' POV

They...what?! Torture her? Oh (y/n)...if we could have just saved you before all of this could happen.

"I also remembered father giving me a name. I also questioned this because I had another name written in my body. That is, I'm like Nora." She explained. "How cruel..." I mumbled.

I'm sorry Kai.

As I thought about this, I saw the sunrise symbolizing a new day. A new day, New beginning they said. But for me it's the same chapter to this day.

Yato's POV

I woke up with messy hair, then I got this feeling of pain in my body. Then, as soon as I got up I knocked on Yukine's room a.k.a the regalias' room. There was no answer. I tried knocking again.

"Yukine, wake up. We have to save (y/n) remember?" I said as I was already banging the door. 

"What's up?" I heard Touma asked. "Yukine's not answering the door." I said. "I knocked last night too, there was no answer, I thought he needed some space so I left him be." he wondered. "We need to open the door, where's the key?" I asked. "In master's room, he keeps (y/n)'s room key in his' room." He pointed out. "He really loves (y/n) huh." I said while going to Kai's room. He mumbled something but I didn't heard it.

I knocked the door at Kai's room but I heard someone screaming in pain so I opened the door quickly. I saw Kai lying there in pain who was blighten. "KAI" I called out. "Ya...to?" He whispered in pain. "W-what happened?" I asked worried. "(Y/n)... something's wrong.." he mumbled. "Stay here, I'll call for help." I said as I ran downstairs and called bishamon, tenjin, and kofuku.

"I want you guys  to take care of him." I commanded, they all nodded and left to find Yukine  and (y/n). Hiyori came with me because she wanted to help and also bishamon with her Regalias.

Hiyori tracked down the scent of yukine, after what happened, I'm sure father an Nora are not there anymore. We followed her, after a few hours we landed on a some kind of abandoned forest, their where mask phantoms guarding it. We started fighting it, I mostly let bishamon fought because of my missing regalia.

Yukine's POV

Me and (y/n) are sitting here, cold, as I remembered and got an idea. "Tried getting something my pocket, when I got it it was a pocket knife, I used it to cut the tied ropes around our wrist. After I cut the rope, I quickly pulled (y/n) out of that room, good thing that guy forgot to lock it. She was slow, but I managed to pull her while running.

"Stop!" She called out. I stopped running an looked at her. "It's no use." She said looking down expressionless. "I tried escaping before, but they end up finding me. They're always watching...they're watching now, I can feel it." She said as she removed her wrist from me. "Let's just go back." She said looking down and  walked away. I grabbed her wrist once again and pulled her closer to me. I hugged her, I don't care if she feels my beating heart, I don't care if she thinks this is silly. I love her, and I'll always do. She was shocked from what I did, my eyes widened when she responded to my hug.

(Y/n)'s POV

My eyes widened when Yukine hugged me, I don't know why but I feel...safe in his arms...I can't help but to hug back and so I did. I embraced him and felt his beating heart, for some reason this makes me remember something. I felt him move his hands at the nape of my neck and pulled out my necklace. He tossed it and broke it. I've again, my eyes widened and for some reason my world began to black out.

Yukine's POV

I grabbed her necklace and tossed it, it broke as I did it, as it broke, she collapsed on the floor. I knew the necklace was all behind this, she never had a necklace, because she's allergic to it for some reason, her skin would start swelling from it.

Nice try Nora, you're not gonna win this time.

I carried (y/n)'s unconscious body bridal style an began running to escape.

Author

Sorry for not updating in a long time, my CP lost an really busy atm.  Thanks for supporting and reading!