Chapter 12: War

(Y/n)'s POV

Everyone's keep acting weird..it's like where ever I go they always follow me, for example yesterday when I told them I was gonna explore the town for a little bit, all of them wanted to go, instead, I didn't went out on second thought. Now they're all looking outside the room, how do I know? Well it's Obvious...

"Yato! Move!" "Yato! Stop pushing me!" "Y-yato! You're touching my butt!" "Ow!" "Shhhh!" I heard them whisper at each other at the back of the door. So I stopped what i was doing and angrily stepped Infront of the door and opened it, then they all fell at each other.

"Ow!" They all said. "Ok guys, what's the big idea?" I asked them annoyed. "W-what do you mean (y/n)?" Yato asked sweatdropping and scratching the back of his' neck. "Dont try to fool me, why are you guys being so clingy these past week?" I asked them raising my eyebrow. "Maybe we'll just tell her the truth" master said. "We're just making sure your alright." Hiyori said. "Yeah, we were really worried since you were acting strange these weeks." Yukine added. "Guys, I'm okay, really" I said. "No you're not." Touma said. "Stop fooling us (y/n), I know you're hiding something" He added. "I...Yato-san knows..." I said looking down and they all looked at Yato in a curious face. "Please, just leave me alone for a minute." I added. So, they all left the room.

What am I doing...I'm being weak again.

Yukine's POV

Were here sitting at the living room with everyone staring at Yato.

"Yato why didn't you tell us?" Hiyori asked in a disappointed tone. "It was suppose to be a secret" he said plainly. "Even I as her master didn't know what she was going through, I knew that she told him but I never knew how she felt." Kai-san stated. "Why would she hide such a serious thing?" Touma asked.

Then we heard a scream coming from the room upstairs. Then we all ran upstairs to check on (y/n).

"(Y/N)!!!!" Kai-san screamed. "HEL-" her mouth was covered by the phantom. "Vikki!" Kai-san said and quickly turned Touma into a sword. "Sekki!" I heard Yato said and turned me into a double katana. The both gods fought the phantom but no use, Hiyori is just watching us because it's to dangerous for her to fight. I saw (y/n)'s body not moving, I think she passed out! Then the phantom quickly ran away with (y/n). "(Y/N)!!!" I screamed. "NO!" Touma also shouted. Then, kai-san ran towards it and me and yato following him.

When we reached the park there was no sign of the phantom or even (y/n). We returned back to our human selves, and i quickly ran and looked for (y/n). "YUKIN-" I heard the both gods called out but I didn't heard, I don't care anymore! (Y/n) was kidnapped and now she's gone! I have to look for her! She's the one I want to find! And i want to see!

I saw Nora standing by the tree not too far away and started giggling when I saw her, "what did you do to her?!" I growled while glaring at her, "Hm, I may not be able to answer that" She exclaimed. "STOP JOKING AND ANSWER ME!" I shouted. "Such a childish holy shinki of Yato, no wonder you lost your little friend" she said in a playful tone, because of that, it made me mad and rush towards her, but the mask phantoms quickly blocked me and growled at me. She started giggling in amusement, then the phantoms quickly growled at me more that made me step backward, then I saw nothing but a tree when I look back, she was gone.

As I noticed it, I collapsed and kneeled on the floor sobbing. Then Yato and the others came to me and asked what happened and where's (y/n), I remained silent until we got back home, I cried all night of how was a big failure I was.

-The next day-

(Still yukine's POV)

I got up and heard a knock on the door saying: "Good morning Yukine-kun! Yato made you breakfast and asked me to give you, I'll just leave it here" By the voice I can tell it was Hiyori. I was hoping it was (y/n), and found put this was all a dream and finally wake up from this nightmare and see her sleeping beside me of course with Touma. I just want her back..

Yato's POV

I was waiting by the stairs and saw Hiyori came down.

"How is he?" I asked. She looked down and shaked her head as sign of no. "*sigh* I hope he's well, this things' killing me" I said as I was scratching the back of my head, "Yato, you should start cleansing, we don't want that accident to happen, this may also be a nuisance of you fighting the phantoms from the underworld." She said explaining. "Yeah, sure" I nodded.

I'm really worried, not only because Yukine is depressed and it's hurting me but Kai, it must felt bad losing your first and loyal regalia. I wonder if he's being blighten?

(Y/n)'s POV

So...cold, master? Yato? Touma?....

Yukine?

Help me...it's so dark and lonely...I'm scared! I wanna go back!

*flashback*

(Just imagine alot of people screaming for help)

"(Y/n)! Let's Go!"

*light*

"Thank you...and goodbye"

*light*

"AKANE YOU LITTLE PRICK!" *BANG *BANG

*light*

*wind blowing*

"What are you doing here?"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU LITTLE BRAT?!"

"*chuckle*"

"Shut up!"

"GO DOWN THERE IMMEDIATELY"

"AKANE!"

...

"(Y/N)!!!"

That voice...The voice of the person who saved me...the voice of a young boy who understood me and made me smile again...

...Yukine

"*gasp*" I woke up in a dark room wearing a plain traditional yukata and all tied up. "Oh, so you're awake" I heard a young girl said while giggling playfully. My moth was covered so I wasn't able to talk. "I was worried you won't be able to wake up." She said sarcastically. "Nice to see you again...(y/n), or should I say...Akane" she said in a playful tone while chuckling in amusement.

To be continued...

Author

Ok guys, yes, another cliffhanger, tbh making this chapter was my most awaited part, sorry for making yukine a little wussy, anyways...the mysterious backstories might be told in the next chapter, idk, MIGHT I'm not yet sure tho...anyways i'll be making another chapter 12 0.2 since this chapter is a cliffhanger, just a little continuation in this story...Well anyways, see you in the next chapter! Bye!