Chapter 4: New regalia, New Rival

(Y/n)'s POV

We were lurking through the city and found the phantom that made alot of people commit suicide in this area, our mission is to fight it.
I quickly turned into a bow and me and master began to fight it.

Yukine's POV

"Okay yukine! Its time for us to clean this shrine! I'll start with the kitchen and you, in the bedrooms" he said while pointing at me "yeah yeah" I go up and started cleaning the smallest bedroom, that is (Y/n)'s. I hope she don't mind while I'm touching her stuff, well not touching just cleaning.

When I was cleaning I found a shirt so I decided to put it one of the drawers were her clothes are, I saw this drawer that kinda looks like were her clothes are, so, I opened it, when i opened it I saw something I shouldn't have seen..."(Y/N)'S UNDERWEARS?! P-P-P-PANTIES?! B-B-B-BRA?!" I covered my mouth, I don't want yato to hear or I'll have a nag time. I picked up the panties, I stared at it for a moment then- "YUKINE WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT PANTSU?!" "AHH!" I was shocked when yato shouted out of nowhere, I placed the panty back in the drawer and I looked at yato. "You stung me again yukine!" I said nothing and go back to cleaning, yato just sighed and came back to work, I just blushed there and kept imagining (y/n) wearing that- NO! STOP! UGHH!

*i have so much regret making this part ^^*

(Y/n)'s POV

"Master! Are you alright?!" He's bleeding and weak, this phantom is really strong "Master hang on there!" I can't keep up any longer, I'm also bleeding and damaged, then, master chanted and gabe a name, did he found a new regalia? It turned into a sword *pic at the top^^^^* "Sugoi!" I shouted. Master just reverted me back to my human self and I just sat there to rest, my arms is bleeding and I feel so weak "you can do it master" I whispered.

~after about 2 hours of le fighting brought to you by (y/n)'s calvin klein underwears~

"Touma!" I heard master say then a boy about my age with black hair begun to appear. "(Y/n)! Are you alright?!" I heard master said. "I'm fine" I stood up. "See?" Master sighed. "Good" then he smiled at me "oh, (y/n) meet Touma! He's my new regalia and your new friend" "SUGOI DESU! NICE TO MEET YOU~" oops I got a little excited "You're so noisy" I heard him say and covered his ears "Forgive (y/n) its been a long time for her to have a friends" master said. "Sumimase" I bowed and laugh nervously while scratching the back of my neck "tch annoying girl" I heard him say "Hey! I'm not annoying" "You got more annoying now tch" grr this guy! So rude! "*sigh* lets go before you two create world war" I heard master said while sighing.

~Back to le shrine~

"Yato! Snow! Were come!" "Oh welcome back" "Konichiwa yukine" I greeted him with a smile "yukine? What a douche name" I heard Touma said "forgive Touma yukine hehe he's a rude guy" I whispered to him, yukine didn't say anything and just glared at touma, "(y/n) give touma some clothes and show him your room" I heard master say "My room?! You mean were sharing?!" "Yes" "ugh fine, right this way *sigh*"

Kai's POV

"Snow, where's your master?" I asked him "Its yukine, and yato's hanging out with hiyori today" "Hiyori?" "Yato's crush since then" "I see" "Can you make dinner, I'm just gonna treat my wounds" "alright"

(Y/n)'s POV

I showed Touma where my room is and I searched the drawers for clothes for him "hm" "What's your name annoying girl?" "Stop calling me annoying girl!" "I just don't know your name" "*sigh* or you forgot" "what?" "I said its (y/n)" "(y/n) huh..." I looked at him "why?" "Its so..." I blushed. "Its so boring" why am i looking forward? *sigh* I just sighed "ah! Here! Where this!" He took the clothes and starts taking off his clothes infront of me "H-HEY! YOU CAN'T DO THAT!" "Do what?" "DON'T CHANGE INFRONT OF ME!" "Oh sorry" he pulled me out of the room and locked the door "WHY YOU LITTLE!"

"(Y/n) is everything ok?" I turned around and saw master "ah yes..he just annoys me a little" "don't you like him?" "I...Of course! I'm really happy to have a new friend! Its been a long time now!" "I'm glad" master smiled at me and added "help yukine for me ok?" "Oh yes of course!" I ran downstairs and helped yukine in making dinner.

Touma's POV

After all the rude things I said to her she still likes me...

What a weirdo

I smiled at the thought.

Yukine's POV

As I was making dinner, (y/n) wanted to help me and because of her stubbornness I just let it be even though that's why I like he-NO YUKINE! YOU ONLY LIKE HER AS A FRIEND! I glanced at (y/n) and just admired her smile while making dinner, she's really cute, I won't lie, I admire her for being welcoming to others and being loyal to her friends. "Huh yukine is everything alright?" I didn't noticed that I was staring "U-uh Y-you're cute! I mean! What are we doing again? I mean No! I'm not fine I mean I'm Fine! Yes! I'm fine!" "..." "hehe" "...ok?" (Y/n) had to blink twice to say ok WHAT ARE YOU DOING! SHE'LL THINK YOU'RE A CREEP AFTER THAT! PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!
"Looks like somebody's hitting puberty, talk about cheesy romance between you two, just get it on and cut to the chase" I heard that touma guy said and came in the kitchen. He leaned through the wall and yawned "Touma? What're you doing here, don't worry dinner will be ready" (y/n) said casually HOW CAN SHE KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE AFTER WHAT HE SAID?! *sigh* maybe I'm just overreacting "Master said I'll help you two since you guys were taking so long, but In the end I catch you guys flirting to each other" touma said amusingly "*sigh* just help us already touma" (y/n) said. "K." He stood between me and (y/n), that made me really angry, i wanted to be closer to her!

(Y/n)'s POV

Touma stood in the middle between me and yukine then I accidentally sliced my finger with the knife "ow" I said plainly "(y-y/n) are you alright?! Your finger is bleeding! Ah~!" "Don't panic much, she just sliced her finger we just need to clean it and put some bandage" "ah yes, I'm alright yukine" he looked concerned but i just I'm ok "here annoying (y/n) clean it in the sink" "grr" Seriously again with the "annoying" name calling, I washed my hand and took some bandage to cover it up "are you okay now?" I heard touma said uninterested "yeah" I just nodded and continued what I was doing.

Author-chii

That's all minna! Thx for supporting dis, should i add lemons? Kekeke lol