Chapter 15: If Only

(Y/n)'s POV

Father started to come closer to them and threatening to scare them. "I suggest all of you to leave now, Akane is mine so she's staying here." He said in a serious voice. I saw them all injured, especially Yato. "She was never yours. You took her from her real master." Yato came exclaimed. Father started attacking Yato. Nora, charged some masked phantoms again to Bishamon.

Yato still fought father even though he's badly injured everywhere in his body, Yukine is also full of scratches and wounds, by the looks of it, all of them are deep. Watching them look like this breaks my heart, but unfortunately, I'm still father's regalia because of the name he gave me in my wrist. We can't just ask him to remove it.

"Just give it up Yato, Akane is too strong compared to your regalia." Father smirked. "I don't care, I can fight as long as I can as long as it takes for me to get (y/n) back." He said panting. Father smirked and once again attacked Yato.

Yato collapsed, he accidentally lost of hold on Yukine while collapsing. "Yato!" Hiyori called out. "L-look out!" She added. Father aimed at yato by misses. I saw someone blocked the attack. It was....master. "Master!" I called out. "You can't use my regalia like that." He hissed. Master aimed at father. "Oh you're here, I thought you're dead by now." Father smirked once again. "I'm not dying while my regalia is being enslaved by a sadist." He chuckled. "You know how to talk do you gid of darkness?" He playfully said. "You act so sweet while inside you're hiding a beast" he added. Master chuckled and started to attack father. (He's using Touma btw). As they were both fighting I saw Yato being treated by Hiyori. Bishamon is still fighting the masked phantoms.

I can't just stand here and do nothing...

Then suddenly, an idea popped to my head, a regalia can control on how he/she can be strong as a weapon. I started to became weak, I saw master still attacking father, but he's blocking rather than attacking. "Come on! Why are you so weak" he said to me. I ignored him and continue being weak. Now, his attacks are useless. "What is this?!" He tighten the grip on the weapon and started attacking master once again.

Oh no, master's losing.

I tried but I failed. Master collapsed on the floor still holding on to Touma. Then, father let go of me and called Nora's shinki name. He was aiming at yato! He was about to stab Yato but-

I blocked it. Blocking it, I heard them called out, and I felt the pain of me getting stabbed, the pain of me, as a weapon, breaking. My world was in slow motion and I can feel my eyes closing. Then the last people I was to see, was my friends, tears falling down to their cheeks. Then just like that my world became black.

Kai's POV

Yato's father aimed at me, I turned around and saw him smirking and about to hit me. Because of my injures it made me weak, so he was able to hit me. I collapsed on the floor. I opened my eyes and saw him aiming for yato. "No-" I was about to call out but someone blocked the aim. It was, (y/n), my princess. I saw him stab (y/n) with Nora as a katana ((y/n) is in weapon form fyi). Witnessing that made my world go slower, I saw her collapsed on the floor, broken. "NO!!" I called out. "I wasn't planning that but that can do." He smirked. I stoop up and tighten the grip on Touma, "wha-" "listen to me, I want you to be strong at this moment" I said seriously. He didn't answer.

"What's the matter god of darkness? Are you dome now?" He called out. I ignored him and walked towards (y/n)'s broken weapon form. "Hey! I'm talking to you!" He repeated. I turned around.

Yato's Father's POV

He turned around, he gave me a death look, a glare that signifies pure darkness, pure anger. This gave me shivers in my spine but also made me chuckle. Who would know that I get to see this side of Kai?  He walked towards me, but stops by a few inches away from me. He stood quiet and still gave me that death glare, his eyes were glowing as he gave me that glare.

Yato's POV

I saw Kai glaring to father. This glare... "What's happening?" Yukine asked. "Hey, remember when you asked me about Kai?" I questioned him. "Yeah why?" He asked. "This is why" I pointed at Kai. Yukine looked at him and his eyes widened. "Kai may be a sweet guy, by this is his true form. Thats why gods, Regalias and even people fear him." I added.

Kai started to attack father with full force, father was too slow so he was hit. As they were fighting, we fought few more masked phantoms. I saw father quickly blew away, he was injured. Kai still glared at him, with those glowing eyes. He kept attacking him over and over. "Ack!" He puked in pain. "How dare you do this to my regalia, making him a Nora for your own selfishness. Torturing her for your will!" He said as he kept attacking him. "How could you do this to my innocent princess!" He said as tears were bursting out of his eyes.

Then suddenly, a glow came from (y/n). Her name was written in the air and as if she was fixed. She's..becoming into a blessed vessel. I thought. She became into a larger bow and was transported into Kai's hand.

(Y/n)'s POV

I opened my eyes and saw nothing but black. "Hello?" I said as I hugged myself, shivering. It's very cold here, you could feel the loneliness contaminated in this place. "Master? Yukine? Yato? Hiyori?" I called out. There was no answer. I started to sit on the floor and curled myself into a ball. Tears falling down in my cheeks. "If only...I could turn back the time, I should have told them the truth. If only, I could turn back the time, they could have helped me." I began to cry.

I opened my eyes once again, I felt warm like someone was holding me. "Ma..ster?" I asked. "(Y/n)?!" He said with widened eyes. "But how could this be?!" Father asked. "I.." "he turned into a blessed vessel that's why." Yato cut in. They were ready to fight father and so he is. We began to charge into father while the others are taking care of the masked phantoms.

We were all injured but ignored it and continued fighting. I don't know, I somewhat...feel, safe, relieved, like my sadness and depression disappeared. We all fought father.

Author

That's all! I hope you enjoy! Unfortunately this story is gonna end. Or is it?! Make sure to vote! Thanks for reading!!!