Chapter 12: War (Part 3)

Dedicated and Idea:
to/from: Lucifer_Hanzo

(thanks for the idea! you're a great writer! The half will be on a another chapter)

(Y/n)'s POV

I watched them got trapped with the masked phantoms circling to them, father and Nora (ok I'm just gonna let her call Nora, Nora, Nora-nii-san is cringey and retarded) watched them looking terrified while Nora was giggling playfully. I didn't cared about them then I was about to go inside but father called out. "Akane! Aren't you gonna join us?" He asked. "There's no point.." I answered expressionless. Then I looked back to see one last glance to the people who were being surrounded by the phantoms, my eyes laid on the guy with blond hair and he looked at me as if he really known me, he gave me those glaze which I felt safe..

I ignored it and walked away.

Yukine's POV

Wow...I didn't expect that Nora's memory removing skills would also hurt me. That look she gave me was not the same look she gave me before...that's not the (y/n) I knew..she was so different , like, I never knew her...

Thinking about this made me angry and sad at the same time.

Why did it had to be her?! She only wanted to be happy! It could have been better if it was me! Why is the world so cruel?!

As I thought about this made a tear fell through my cheeks.

"Yukine." I heard Yato called out. "I'm sorry if I stung you.." I said while wipping my tears away and sniffing. "No, that's only natural." He said chuckling. As he said that, we saw Kai collapsed to the floor carried by hiyori oh her lap and touma trying to wake him up. "Master!" Touma called out. "W-what happened?!" I asked. "He completely collapsed!" (Btw nora and yato's father left at this point) Hiyori explained. "We need to go, NOW" Yato said. "But what about (y/n)??!!" I asked. "We'll save her by sunrise! Kai is more important!" Yato exclaimed. "But-" "Yukine. Listen." Touma said. "Tch. Fine."

Yato transformed me to my regalia weapon and started fighting the masked phantoms. It took hours of us fighting these things. After that, we left.

-at shrine-

"Yukine." Yato called out. "Just. Just leave me alone." I said tearfully. (is dat a word?) "Hm, as you say so, I promise to bring her back by tomorrow with the others, so please be okay." He explained. "Yeah, sure" I nodded. As soon as he left the room I tried calming myself down to avoid stinging Yato, I looked around the room for (y/n)'s stuff but there was nothing but clothes, but these clothes were also part of my memory with her. As I searched through the bed I saw a sketchpad that is writtened: "To family" according by the handwritting this must be (y/n)'s so I opened it.

(Just a little refresher, remember the drawing that (y/n) was working on? This was it. So try hard imagining it xD)

At the first page there was a drawing of an unknown girl who was always in the dark, it was written there: "I was that girl, who would always hide in the shadows because of fear and guiltiness." Then there's a drawing of a girl trying to kill herself. The second page was a drawing of Yato and me trying to fight that phantom. Written: "Little did I know my destiny was infront of me...I thought after that we were just strangers". At this point my tears began to fall. The next page was a drawing of all of us Yato, Kai-san, Touma and me having fun, while the girl was watching us laugh. It was written there: "Even though I never laughed myself with them, seeing them happy made me smile". The next page was a drawing of her...past. Written: "Sure, the past may hunt me down, but this is my new life." Little did I know i started crying. The other page made me feel very happy and sad at the same time. It was the drawing of us all, bishamon, kofuku, Yato, me, etc. And was written there: "You guys made me feel special. Once again you made me happy. I'm afraid all of this will end so soon". Then the next drawing was...her crying. Written: "And wake up to reality and noticing it was all just a dream." As i flipped the page in was the end.

Why, why does it end like this? Why does it ended her crying?! Why isn't she even in the single drawing?! Why did I only saw her smiled once in this?

Seeing this gave me more passion in saving her, so, I left the shrine without anyone noticing.

Touma's POV

I wanted to apologize to yukine and check on him, I also like (y/n), but instead, I left her. I tried knocking on the door but no answer. Maybe, he needs a little time to cool off.

I sighed leaving the doorway.

(Y/n)'s POV

I don't know why but that kid kept bothering me in my mind. That stare he gave me was the look of concern and...love. I don't know, I know I've seen him before...that look he gave me as if he really knew me.

I'm here in my room, reading. Nothing much to do here, I looked at my name written on my wrist and the other name written on my other shoulder. I wondered where that other name came from. It was written: "(y/n)." Not gonna lie, that name was really pretty compared to my other name which is aka or akane.

By the past few mins. of me reading, I wondered if gods are disgusted to me, how I serve 2 gods, I don't even know whose the other one.. I didn't really cared that much, others opinion will remain their opinion.

I heard a knock by my window and saw that kid again with blond hair. As soon as he came in I asked him. "What in the world are you doing here?" I asked plainly. "I'm bringing you back." He said in a serious tone. "Back? The past only hurts." I said expressionless. "What are you talking about?" Look, I don't know you, and it's best if you go home before Nora or father will find you." I explained. He stared at me for a while with that sad face. Then, a tear began falling in his eyes. "What happened?" He hicked. "You're not the (y/n) i've known." He added still crying. "(Y/n)?" I repeated. "How did you knew my other name?" I added. "I-it's you're name. Look, the god you are or WERE serving is a friend of mine." He explained sniffing. "Who?" I asked. "That guy that Nora trapped with the masked phantoms, the guy with brown hair." (Ok Kai has brown hair but feel free to change it if you like) he explained. "I turned my back to my master." I mumbled.

*knock* *knock*

"Akane? Who are you talking to there?! Did i told you to refrain from talking to someone else?!" Someone knocked hard while talking in the door. "Crap, you gotta hide!" She said. Theb she start pulling me somewhere to hide but there's no use, he opened the door with complete shock.

"You know you should'nt be here, boy." He smirked. "And as for you Akane, you didn't follow my rules. You're getting punished." She added while smirking. "No..please no more..." Tears started falling from her face in fear, then yato's father started pulling her and I saw Nora also coming in and started pulling me also. "NO NO! I'M SORRY!" she screamed in fear. "LET HER GO!" I shouted, but none of them listened.

-dark room-

I was tied in a chair and a cloth was tied by my mouth for me to avoid talking or shouting. I saw (y/n) being tied in a wood and tied he hands together. I saw yato's father carrying some whip and I saw Nora chuckling from behind and I saw fear in (y/n)'s eyes. "Since you have a little guest, may as well not cover your mouth so he can hear that beautiful voice of yours while screaming." (such sadist) he giggled.

(Ok guys, just warning you dis is gonna be a little brutal or painful so...yeah)

He startes whiping (y/n) with the whip with a sadist face and obviously (y/n) is screaming.

"Mmmmmm!!!!" I shouted while cloth covering my mouth. "Hmhhhhhhhmmmmmmmm!!!!"

Kai's POV (uh oh)

I kept on holding this pain but this blight is more painful this time, I refreained from screaming to avoid Yato and yukine from worrying to me.

My princess...what's happening to you?

Author

Ok guys, I know this is a little sad and brutal but I hope you like it! This idea was from Lucifer_Hanzo pls check her out and her story! Tbh girl yur a great writer. Fyi the whole sadist and whiping thing was my idea so....yeah I'm crazy. See you in the next chapter!