Author's note

Hey guys!! Just a quick thank you for supporting my first published story and pretty much the first x reader I had published and wrote. I'm sorry if I make it more of a touma x reader. Lol. I just want this story to have its cut scenes, you know what I mean, and I also want touma to be more fund of reader-chan, you know, to have a akward love triangle between the 3 regalias, forgive me if i forgot or misspelled any names, its been a long time watching noragami, I'm also very sorry for updating in a very long time, I'm kind of busy and sometimes I'm too lazy to do the upcoming story, Anyways, I'll promise that I'll try my best to update and to fix all the mistakes I have in each chapter, and Yato's father might not show up in this story, Who knows? Maybe i'll change my mind in the future...Anyways, thank you again for supporting and voting for my first published story. Btw ik 99% of you guys wont read this but the characters and pictures and youtube videos in this story are not mine. But the story is mine, Thank you a ton you 100+ people reading this, I might publish a haruka x reader (lemon) considering I also like free! A sports anime, make sure to check it out when it comes out! Thank you a bunch reader-chans! Pls feel free to put some requests or lemon is fine huehue *flirty face* anyways, see you in the next chapter!!!