Chapter 3: Getting Closer

(Y/n)'s POV

As the 4 of us sat on the table yato and yukine still looked shoked and looked around our shrine. "I guess its not what you expected huh?" Master grinned. "U-uh yeah, we thought it'll be dark and full of weapons and such, but it look normal to me hehe" yato said while scratching the back of his' neck "(y/n) Can you make some eice balls for our quests and also add the tea" "Yes" I stood up and go to the kitchen and started making the rice balls, I'll make the rea later since it was easier to make. "So, yato-gami, you supposebly know why were here" master said in a serious tone "Yes, but I have a question" "Go ahead" "Why me?" I was listening to their conversation in the other side and master sound amused "tch. Because..." "because?" "You're stronger than you look yato, especially with a regalia like that, I'm gonna be honest but I'm quite amused by your expresions right now hahaha you are my opposite yato, you are the light, you habe a regalia which can destroy darkness" Does that means...he can kill us? I felt the chills in my spine as I heard master saying "he's strong" I'm scared...I'm terrified...I heard a story about yato killing bishamon-sama's regalias back in time. He also used to kill humans, then he misteriously changed and try to turn himself as one of the god of fortunes. Believe me, this guy has history. "(Y/n)." I was shicked by master's sudden calling of my name "Y-yes!" "Its gonna be alright." He said plainly. Y-you mean he got stung?! "I-I'm sorry master! I didn't meant to stung you! I was overthinking again I'm really sorry!" I bowed as an apology. "Its fine (y/n) I know you're scared.

Yukine's POV

Scared? Why would she be scared? I'm really curious about these people, what're they hiding? Do you really wanna know? Is all the answer I get when I ask. "Since you both arw working for us now, I'm willing to pay any price and you both can stay in my shrine until the mission I gave is complete." I heard him say. "Just 5 yen" I heard yato said. I heard dishes falling down in the kitchen and I saw (y/n) running towards here and saying "ONLY FIVE YEN?!" "Yeah yato, why 5 yen? Isn't saving the city worth more than 5 yen?" I asked. "It's fine, it's the right thing" Sometimes I really don't understand this guy *sigh* oh well, I can't do anything about it

~Le bedroom~

(Y/n)'s POV

"*yawn* ugh it's been a long day..." I sighed. "What were you guys doing?" I heard yukine asked. "Fighting the excaped phantoms from the underworld" "Aren't those the strong ones?" "Yeah, we fought like 5-6 today *yawn* big day tomorrow" she said while laying down and falling asleep. "Well goodnight *yawn* yukine" "hm. Yeah goodnight" I turned around and saw her sleeping peacefully. I thought she was the quiet and cool type, I guess I shoudn't judge a book by its civer huh?" I looked out in the the window and gazed at the stars and the moon, after that I felt sleepy and decided to go to bed.

~Morning~

Yukine's POV

I woke up when I felt something warm and soft, I tried squeezing it i was onlu half asleep when I opened my eyes I saw I was touching (y/n)'s...BREAST?!

I stood up and said sorry but I didn't know that she was still asleep, I sighed in relief and glanced at her face, she was peacefully sleeping in the futon, I noticed that how she looked cute while sleeping like that, then, I took a glance at her lips, they look soft that I just want to k-NO! YUKINE! YATO'LL BE STUNG! I looked again at her face, then a few min. I noticed that (y/n)'s eyes were already opened, I didnt noticed I was staring! "Yukine? Is everything alright?" I was shocked when she talked, her breath brushed through my face and it made me blush and turned me into a tomatoe, I also didn't noticed that were 1 inch apart! "Y-yukine?! Are you alright?! Are you sick?! Why are you red?!" Oh no, I think I made her panic "No! (Y/n)! I'm okay!" "Eehhhh~ really?~" it looks like she really panicked "Y-yeah" then suddenly she stich our foreheads together and I noticed were really close to each other "Your even hot! Are you really okay yukine?" "Y-yes!" "H-hm okay" "Yukine you perv!" Me and (y/n) turned around and saw yato screaming there "w-what are you talking about?!" I screamed. "Just remember! I can sense your dirty thoughts! And" yato whispered to me and said "I know you touched something when she was asleep kekekeke" This guy! "N-no I didn't! What're you talking about?!"

(Y/n)'s POV

Yato whispered something to yukine that made him shout "N-no I didn't! What're you talking about?!" I heard him shout, I never experienced this before, waking up and friends quarreling, For some reason its entertaining, I never had friends so its same as usual, wake up, do everyday hygien, go to work and go hom tired, it's always been like that, but now...it all changed, I want it to be like this everyday, I want friends, I didn't noticed that I was smiling at them and maked them ask "Is there something wrong (y/n)?" Yato asked. "*giggle* No not at all, I just never thought that quarreling is the first thing I see in the morning" I laughed at the thought and that just made them said the word "oh"

Kai's POV

I heard someone shouting at (y/n)'s room, that idiot yato, what if he's disturbing the sleep of my regalia from his' shouting ugh these people...

I opened the door in (y/n)'s room and I saw yato and his' regalia fighting and (y/n)'s...laughing? I slightly close thw door and peeked through it and I saw my regalia laughing at them (or yato perhaps) I never seen her this happy, maybe letting yato and his' regalia stay here is not a bad idea at all, finally I can see (y/n)'s smilling face again, this thought made me smile a little bit as I go down and shouted "breakfast is ready!"

~after breakfast brought to you by yato crunchies *cereal name tho lol*~

"Yato, can you and your regalia stay here and look over the shrine? We have some job to do" I asked. "Hm yeah sure Kai me and yukine will clean it too" "Thank you in advance" I bowed. "How much?" I added. "What do you mean? Haha its totally free" "I know you yato, I know you like 5 yen" "you read my mind" I gave my 5 yen to yato.

(Y/n)'s POV

As we were about to head out I caught yukine staring at me, and when I caught him he blushed and looked away, how cute, when he looked back at me i just winked and waved goodbye at him and we left.

Author-chii

That's a wrap! Ok guys pls stay tuned for the next chapter! Thanks for reading this sponsorship nonesense story of mine hehe oh btw ik 90% people wont read this and carry on but Kai is the master of (y/n) the god of darkness just trying to help you when yur confused ok bye now!