Chapter 10: Tell me

(Y/n)'s Pov

So I wiped my tears and fixed myself looking at the mirror, sighing, I opened the door and saw Yato.

"Y-yato-san..How can I help you?" I said in a weak voice. "I need to talk to you" He said staring at me. "About what?" I said acting like I don't know, H e came in and closed the door, "About what's happening to you" He said in a serious way.

I didn't have any choice but to just listen to him, we sat together by the table and Hid the drawing I was making for them. "What was that?" He asked. "No. Nothing." I said in a expressionless voice. "So..what do you want?" I asked looking down. "You never came out of your room 3 days now..Tell me what's happening" He said looking concerned. "I saw...I saw a girl, she wore a white dress and had a white crown..she told me... My past."

"your past?" he asked. "Here's what happened..." 

*will be revealed soon* (this includes (y/n)'s past being told)

"...and then I met you guys, If you could have known I never been so happy in my entire life" I said smiling at him, then he did something I would never expect he...hugged me.

"I'm really sorry about what happened, and I'm really happy that you said you were happy with us...I thought you just thought of us "annoying" and "stupid"". I chuckled. "you guys ARE stupid...In a funny way". Then I heard the door opening and saw yukine with Touma and the others.

"Yato are you he- WHAT THE ACTUAL-!" then as soon as yukine said that we removed our hugs together and look at them in a curious way. "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING GOD OF CALAMITY?!" Touma said in an irritated way. "YATO YOU IDIOT!" hiyori said throwing Yato some pillows. "Oh boy." I heard master sighed. I was left there stunned and watching them beat up Yato. Poor Yato-gami. "HEY I AM A GOD! YOU SHOULD NOT TREAT ME LIKE THIS!" he pleaded. "you're a useless god!" Yukine said. I just sweat dropped looking at them. "Um guys...I..." I said trying to calm them down. 

After beating up Yato-san they all looked at me in a worried face

After beating up Yato-san they all looked at me in a worried face. "ARE YOU OKAY (Y/N)?!" "DID THIS PEDOPHILE DID SOMETHING TO YOU?!" "LET ME CHECK YOU" they all said gathering up to me except master whose trying to hold Yato from avoiding him to beat up Yukine and the others. "I'm fine" I said while staring at them. "Are you sure? Cause we'll give this pervert a lesson." Yukine said  punching his fist to his other palm. "Are you sure?" Touma asked. "*giggle* yes" I said smiling at them. Then hiyori started hugging me. "(Y/n) we're really glad that we get to see you smile now.." she said while cuddling close to me. They all gathered to me again and hugged me. "Thank you guys.." I said under my breath.

Yukine's POV

When (y/n) was happy again we decided that we have to be more careful of her, since nora and yato's father is planning something to get Yato back.

We started guarding her everywhere she goes, of course I accepted this task, as much as I want to protect her..I dont want to see her again getting all depressed. Unfortunately, she's been spacing out alot more recently, when we ask her she end up saying she's ok, I hope she is..

???'s POV

"For the looks of it he trust them more than us...we need to let him realize where he started" I said grinning.

"We are so close my dear..we just need a little push to that girl, she's the key in winning Yato back." He said amusingly.

"Yato might be an idiot but he's stronger than you think father.." I said giggling. "I know that..what kind of father will I be then?, besides, we tried getting that Hiyori girl before but we failed..That regalia of kai is the key, we just need a little effort in our plans" he said staring through my eyes. "I see.." I said smiling.

You'll see Yato..the god of calamity, we will awaken that monster inside you..just like father said..we just need a little push.

Author

Thats all! Sorry for the short chapter! And also sorry for uploading in a long time..See you!

The Opposites || Yukine X ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara