Chapter 12: War (Part 2)

...Yukine

"*gasp*" I woke up in a dark room wearing a plain traditional yukata and all tied up. "Oh, so you're awake" I heard a young girl said while giggling playfully. My moth was covered so I wasn't able to talk. "I was worried you won't be able to wake up." She said sarcastically. "Nice to see you again...(y/n), or should I say...Akane" she said in a playful tone while chuckling in amusement.

-back to story-

(y/n)'s POV

"Akane? I heard that name before! how..?" I asked in shock. "*giggle* I knew it, you hear that name before..haven't you?" She asked playfully. "How?! What am I even doing here?! Let me go!" I said trying to break free. "There's no use. Even if you would get out of that trap there's still phantoms outside guarding" she said in a serious tone. "How?" I asked. "I can say they're my...pets" she giggled. "Nora!" I heard a man shout out. "Hm, father's calling. You better not go anywhere...or we'll find you" she added and walked. "Oh and you better keep yourself happy. You dont want your master to be hurt" she said while smirking and left.

She's right, I have to stay positive at this time...master can be blighten if I act so stubborn.

-weeks later-

Yukine's POV

Its been 5 weeks since we last saw (y/n). We already know where she is but we can't go there since the Kai-san's not feeling good everyday, he kept telling us he's sick but were really worried and we were fighting the escaped phantoms from the underworld. Yato promised me that after the job's done we can look for her. I'm just really worried.

"Hey Yuki-douche time to have dinner, and bishamon's here including kofuku-san" Touma called out. "Yeah sure." I answered and went down.

Downstairs, I saw bishamon with her other "main" regalias and kofuku with daikoku and the others, Touma's serving food for the others' while Kai and Yato is well...planning on what's going to do with the underworld phantoms.

It would've been nice if (y/n) was here...these people could use some joy. She really did changed everyone, she's big part of our lives...My life.

I sat down with them and finally started talking to each other. "Yato, Kai, I heard what happened to that young regalia...I'm sorry" Bishamon stated. "It's fine, we can look for her after this mission's done." Yato said. "But are you sure? She must be in danger!" Kofuku asked worriedly. "That's right yato, what if they done something to her?" Kazuma stated. "No, they wont...probably" Yato said hesitating. "Where's Kai?" Bishamon asked. "Resting. He's been really weak these past few weeks, maybe from the mission. I Don't know." Touma said worriedly. "Well let's talk about these phantoms" Yato cut in.

"I saw this weird phantom that has a mask around it's neck. I don't know if that's useful but no matter where I hit it nothings changing." Bishamon explained. "Wait mask?" I cut in. "Yeah why?" Kazuma asked. "Those were one of nora's phantoms" Yato said. Everyone looked in shock. "But why didn't we saw some mask?" I asked. "Probably because those phantoms were being controled by the other phantoms that has the mask which mean..." Yato said. "Nora's behind this." I added.

I dont know this feeling but, I feel so angry that I just want to kill nora! I feel so sad and depressed and angry at the same time, its like i have this passion to kill her.

"Yuki-" Yato said. "LETS GO NOW!" I stood up and grabbed my jacket. "Where are you going yukine-kun?" Hiyori asked. "To find (y/n) and kill nora." I said while putting on my shoes. "Yukine" Yato called out. I turned around emotionless and asked: "yes?" He stared at me for a while and said: "let's go" he said in a motivated voice and a smile

-Mysterious Abandoned Shrine-

Were here standing infront of the shrine together with only hiyori, yato, me, touma and Kai-san. The others were taking care of the mission. As soon as we were about to came in, we saw a familiar person.

Nora.

"Yato, I thought you'll never changed your mind." She giggled. "Oh wait, what are these people doing here?" She said looking mad. "I'm not here to join you nora, were here to take one of our missing regalia back" he said smirking. "Who?" She asked. "DON'T PLAY DUMB! WE KNOW YOU TOOK HER AND YOU'RE THE REASON ALL OF THESE PHANTOMS ARE GOING AROUND!" I shouted. "That's not nice. Blaming a person for what she has not done. Anyways, you must be talking about
...HER huh?" She asked playfully. "Yes, now give her back" Kai said in a serious tone. "Give our (Y/n) back, please." Hiyori added. "(Y/n)? *giggle* That's not her name...it's Akane" she said playfully. "What?!" Kai asked in a surprised tone. "Since you didn't came to remove her name...well, the only way for her to be ours is...its pretty obvious, making her. Like. Me." She said playfully. "You...HOW DARE YOU!" Kai shouted. "Akane!" Nora called out.

(Tbh I was really hyped in making this part haha ^^)

(Y/n) or Akane's POV

As soon as I heard my name I went put to the shadows and saw unfamiliar faces, but I'm sure I've seen them before... they looked at me in shock and I just looked at them in a plain face.

"No..." I heard a boy said with blond hair and sunset eyes. "How may i help you Nora-nii-san?" (Im srry I had to xD nora-nii-san xD) I asked. "Hmph. Believe me now?" She smirked. "That's enough Nora, I want to see my son." Father said. "Oh no" the raven haired jersey-wearing guy mumbled.

Yukine's POV

As soon as I heard that familiar voice my body began to shake in anger. HE'S the reason why all of this is happening HIM and HIS evil regalia Nora.

"What's up yato?" He said in a calm voice. "Shut up father" he said. "That's bot nice to say to your father, *sigh* oh well, you and i are not on the best terms anyways." He shrugged. "Exactly, good thing you know." Yato said while smirking. "What did you do to my regalia?!" Kai shouted in anger. "She said that she doesn't want you to be blighten but the only way to stop her from being depressed is to forget about all of you, don't blame this to me. She said it and also plead for it, you should be thankful" he explained. "How did you erased her memory?" Touma asked. "Well you know...a memory eraser ball didn't work on her so...we had to traumatize her." He laughed evilly. "You monster." Kai-san mumbled. Then mask phantoms began to trap us and avoiding us from reaching to (y/n). "You know I also liked her idea, because a strong regalia like this owning by me is a really great opportunity." He explained in a playful tone. "Stop claiming her as if we sold her out" I said.

Author

Ok ok yes I am doing a part 3 I guess, not sure how long this will take but I hope you still like it! I am taking requests so hurry up and comment that request down that comments section or. Just. Message me. Anyways, thanks for reading and I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye! ♥